Should Puerto Ricans in the United States be granted every single right and privilege that mainland Americans enjoy?

• Yes, this is america.

Yes, Puerto Ricans in the United States should be granted every single right and privilege that mainland Americans enjoy. They are held accountable if they do something wrong and punished by American laws. Every American should be treated equally no matter what their race or nationally is, this is the American way.

• Practically honorary Americans

Puerto Rico is United States territory and many in the country support it becoming a new state in the union. They're all but American citizens at this point, and just because they speak a different language than the majority in the mainland doesn't need they deserve to be marginalized or ignored.

• Yes Puerto Ricans in the US should be granted the same rights

Puerto Rico is a country that receives a lot of support from the United States. Puerto Ricans already enjoy some of the same governmental rights as the rest of Americans. Puerto Ricans should be allowed the same rights as long as Americans are given similar rights while in Puerto Rico.

• Yes, Puerto Ricans on the mainland should be treated the same.

I think that Puerto Ricans in the United States should be granted every single right and privilege that mainland American enjoy. They have every right to be here in the country and should be treated like every other American regardless of the fact that Puerto Rico is just still a territory.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe Puerto Ricans in the United States should be granted every single right and privilege that mainland Americans enjoy, but from my understanding they do. I think we should either give Puerto Rico their independence or force them to become a state. I don't think they should be allowed to sit in limbo.