• Yes, Puerto Rico should have a better system for electricity.

Yes, I believe that Puerto Rico should have a better system for electricity. The current system is ineffective and dangerously inefficient as shown by the recent fire at a power plant which left most of the island without power. For the entire system to fail because of this accidental fire is dangerous for the citizens of Puerto Rico.

• Yes, Puerto Rico should have a better system for electricity

Yes, Puerto Rico should have a better system for electricity so that electricity does not go out for the entire island nation at the same time. A power outage of this nature should not occur in a first world country. Thus, Puerto Rico needs to improve its system of electricity.

• One fire should not disable the whole country's electricty grid.

I believe that Puerto Rico should have a more descentralized system for electricty; one power plant should not kock out the whole system. Puerto Rico should focus on unpdating their infrastructure; they are still using generators for regular use! Those should be moved to emergency-use only. Their entire system needs an overhaul and this massive power outage highlights that need.

• The island needs to be updated

The island needs to be updated. I think it is going through bankruptcy right now, so I doubt they would get a better system right away, but it is a good idea for them to research this for the future. In the meantime a lot of candles would be helpful.

• NO I dissagree

I don't think so the place is where people go to get some air or relaxe it's also where we go to have fun and swim and even surf. These are only a little bit of resonse I dont know why you guys would even say yes THIS IS WHAT I THINK.