• I don't think so.

I know I posted in the yes side, but there is more to consider. Can you take care of the child? Will you love it, and will it love you back? With this said, I would find it hard to adopt a child of another race, just because I wouldn't want the child to have to ask questions like "Why am I different?" It would also bring up questions from others like why my child is a different race when both of his or her parents are white. It shouldn't matter as long as you love the child, but it would bring a few extra difficulties to raising the child.

• Yes, especially from the child's perspective.

Children above all want a loving home, but if there is a choice, they'd usually like to look something like their parents. So if an Asian child can find an Asian parent or a black child a black family, that would probably be in the best interests of the child. However, love and support should be the final determinant.

• It's not you

Why care if someone adopt a baby different from their own self it not like you guys going to take care of the child . Why cant you let them be happy with their family. Those kids are waiting to be adopt and adopting parent want them but cant get the because people say that the would turn out different, they should be rise with the same color of people who birth to them but want do it got to do with you. You got family they don't. You have some one who love you and take care of you they don't so let them be with a family that can so them love even if they are different from their adopt parents.

• It's not you

• That is Racism

A parent or couple should be able to adopt who they want, and if the child is old enough, who they both want to be with. We really need to stop caring about the color of someone's skin, or hair, or the shape of their eyes, or their height, or anything. Should a child not be matched because the child has straight hair and the parents have curly hair? NO! Race does not matter.