• Because i can

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• We need resources

I would like to present the motion that rain forests should be cut down because although some animals homes will be destroyed, we can make profit from selling resources which can be used to improve the countries infrastructure. Also, everything that we use day to day that is made of wood like tables, pencils etc won't exist. In addition, we need trees and leaves for medicines so the human race can continue to survive.

• Rain forests should be cut down.

Although we lose animals cutting down the rain forests, we get more resources doing the cutting. We need wood for paper, houses, businesses, factories, churches, fireplaces, and more. We need paper because that is what we right on and if we don't have paper their will not be things to right on.

• N e v e r never

It is vital that we shouldn't chop down the rain forest because it is the main source of oxygen for the world, also known as the 'lungs of the earth'. In addition, the climate won't be stabilized without the trees e.g. floods will start and fertile soil will start to flow in the river. It is important that we protect animals habitats and let them live alongside us. It can also lead to serious environmental degradation such as deforestation which has an impact of climate change and rising temperatures on the earth. If you look at it from an animal's point of view would you be happy if your home was destroyed?
    Report Post

• When pigs fly

What if some random stranger who you did nothing to came and cut your home down I bet you wouldn't like that. Cutting down forests leads to more endangered animals. I bet you would want revenge if someone just cut your house down. So thats why we should not do it even if pigs fly some day.

• When pigs fly

• No way José

By cutting down the rainforest there will we a increase in greenhouse gases going in to the atmosphere because trees absorb carbon dioxide to respirate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

• No rainforest forestry

The rainforests are being cut down they should not get cut down animals live there and may even have a family there. There are streams and rivers there that are getting poluted from machines. People live in the rain forests. Many things are going to be destroyed like medicine trees food

• No trees no people.

Period an then the animal kingdom will not have cover or any kink of homes an different things that make it better than the other side of the debate on the way you can not cut the trees and the other forest floor.So stop cutting the trees down!,,,,,,L,,,,,,,,,,please stop cutting down the trees

• No trees no people.

• No trees no people.

• No trees no people.

• I think we should keep rain forests cause it is wild life and we need wild life

If unsay we should we shouldn't think of all the animals that are living there we don't need to take that away from them it won't be fair for them so that is why I think we shouldn't cut down rain forests that my reason n for cutting down rain forests