• Rainforests deserve to be cut down,

They deserve it because my friend was there and he got hurt by a salty little kid, and he then ran and then another salty kid was like 'HOOGA BOOGA TINGA SHAAAAA!' and threw a rock at him and then he ran and ran forever untill his was outta there.

• Why are we focused on this

According to the EPA, only 11 percent of co2 emissions are due to forestry and other land use whereas a whopping 65 percent of co2 emissions are from fossil fuel use. Only half of that 11 percent is the amazon. Also, animals do not have rational thought and really are only for the forwarding of the human race. Potato

• Cut it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get rid of the rainforest, we get rid of tarzan. NO on cares about TARZAN. And we also we would get rid of KING KONG and NO ONE likes him, cuz he kills people and destroys building and stuff. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT?????? You need to THINK USA

• Because we need more room to build factories.

More factories means more emissions. More emissions means more sickness. More sickness means less people. This is how we can control the population. Less people means more room for each person. More room means bigger houses. Bigger houses means less space for animals. Less animals means less annoying sounds in the rainforest.

• Because i can

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• We need resources

I would like to present the motion that rain forests should be cut down because although some animals homes will be destroyed, we can make profit from selling resources which can be used to improve the countries infrastructure. Also, everything that we use day to day that is made of wood like tables, pencils etc won't exist. In addition, we need trees and leaves for medicines so the human race can continue to survive.

• Rain forests should be cut down.

Although we lose animals cutting down the rain forests, we get more resources doing the cutting. We need wood for paper, houses, businesses, factories, churches, fireplaces, and more. We need paper because that is what we right on and if we don't have paper their will not be things to right on.

• Why would you think otherwise?

The rainforest is vital to our survival on earth and provides the required oxygen for us to survive! It also slows down global warming. It is a habitat for millions of animals, fish, and insects. Even humans! By taking away the rainforest, we are taking away their everything. Things that you wouldn't expect that you use in your daily life also have elements that come from rainforests.

• Rainforests are very important.

There are millions of species of animals and insects unique to the rainforest biome. They also produce over 20% of the world's oxygen as well as cleaning the atmosphere.
    There are also many (possible/discovered) medicines that would be/are provided by the rainforest biome.
    Look at the terrible points in the Yes column. It is a bunch of little kids yelling about how they hate Tarzan.
    I don't know why I'm doing this. I cba anymore.

• I think we should keep the rainforest.

The people that support the rain forest being cut down and destroyed DO NOT realize that innocent animals are NOT going to have a home or a habitat. What if it was the other way around,i am pretty sure that it WOULD NOT be fair. Think about the trees we need and the plants.

• No they shoulent

Thousands of animals are losing their homes every second it is really sad that this is haping. I think they should stop doing this to thousands of animals. People;e should put a stop to this animals will have no homes it is really sad if you tell me about it.

• No they shoulent

• We shouldn't cut down rainforest's

Without rainforests we would have a shortage on many things like medicines, coffee, chocolate, and animals which many people may not care about animals but they truly can be important and they look cool! I think that we should let trees grow out more than being cut down and used for farms and stuff like that but don't we have enough farms?

• N e v e r never

It is vital that we shouldn't chop down the rain forest because it is the main source of oxygen for the world, also known as the 'lungs of the earth'. In addition, the climate won't be stabilized without the trees e.g. floods will start and fertile soil will start to flow in the river. It is important that we protect animals habitats and let them live alongside us. It can also lead to serious environmental degradation such as deforestation which has an impact of climate change and rising temperatures on the earth. If you look at it from an animal's point of view would you be happy if your home was destroyed?
    Report Post

• When pigs fly

What if some random stranger who you did nothing to came and cut your home down I bet you wouldn't like that. Cutting down forests leads to more endangered animals. I bet you would want revenge if someone just cut your house down. So thats why we should not do it even if pigs fly some day.

• When pigs fly

• No way José

By cutting down the rainforest there will we a increase in greenhouse gases going in to the atmosphere because trees absorb carbon dioxide to respirate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .