• Random Locker Searches a Smart Idea

Random locker searches in elementary and high schools are a good idea because students can't always be trusted. More and more students continue to harm other students because their privacy is respected too much. When a student attends a public school, their privacy rights go out the window in the general interest of all other people at that school.

• Deez Nuts.......HA GOT EM

Watch Out For Deez Nuts

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

• Random Locker Searches a Smart Idea

• Yes, students do not have absolute freedom.

If we are talking about students in school, then they are minors and do not have absolute freedom. They need to be kept safe from their own impulses, so it might be all right if the administration does a periodic search for drugs and such. With adults it is a different story.

• Random Locker Searches are needed to maintain a safe environment.

Locker Searches are not an invasion of privacy. Under the Constitution, people have right to their privacy, but lockers are the school's property. Students do not own the lockers. Locker searches are needed to keep every student safe. Knowing that there is a possibility of their locker being searched, students are less likely to bring inappropriate things to school.

• Schools Should Have Locker Searches

If a school holds a locker search they are keeping the school safe. Many students believe that it is an invasion of privacy and safety. If students aren't hiding anything then why not have them. Plus if a student were to have a weapon of some sort a locker search would prevent the student from harming anyone. So are locker searches really an invasion of privacy and is it really attacking your safety?

• Schools need more safety

Random locker searches should be done because it stops most contraband from entering the schools campus . And yes it maybe violating the students privacy but it keeps the kids safer . What do you value more having privacy or guaranteed safety I know that I would like safety more then my privacy. And trust me I like privacy as much as the next guy but i rather be safe from drugs,guns, and alcohol .

Thank you for reading this hope you day is good

• Yes, we need random locker checks

I am a sixth grader and I am doing a argumentative essay about this topic. After the Florida shooting I think it is a very good idea to have random locker checks. I want my friends,teachers, and also myself to be safe and not to be scared to come to school. I want to come home from school saying I had a great day full of great and fun stories not coming home saying some kid has a gun in their locker I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

• Yes, we need random locker checks

• Yes so we can prevent students from getting hurt

Their have been stories from news of shooting in schools remember that shooting that had happen in Denver Colorado two student had brought 4 weapons and hidden them for about 2 hours before the shooting plus that fifteen student and teachers had died and nine students were injured then they had killed themselves! To top that of man that was a bad history

• No locker searching

It's been said once and I will say it again. Look at the 14th amendment. It says in simple form that humans have the right of privacy or the right to not have someone to come at anytime they feel like to search their house, person, or belongings. That means that students should not have their lockers chosen. Now I know what some of you might be thinking. "It's not the student's locker, it's the school's". Well, yeah, but whatever the student puts in the locker is his or hers, that is not property of the school. And think about it. If you bring your laptop to school and you break it it is not the school's problem. I thought if you brought something from home to school it is not the school's problem? If so, why are schools searching students private property?

• I don't think their should be locker searches

I don't think their should e locker searches because it is a invasion of personal space and it is a violation of the fourth amendment. So in that case it should not e allowed it will loose you students trust they might lash out and hurt other people for no reason.

• 4th amendment right

In the Bill of rights it clearly states that "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." locker searches violate this amendment.

• 4th amendment right

• 4th amendment right

Schools shouldn't check lockers because they invade your personal area within the school grounds. If the school hears about if someone has a weapon in his or her locker it should be searched that should be the only reason for a locker search. Students may loose trust in the school if they do locker searches.

• Hi . .

Lebron james 21 ha got em.................................................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .

• Random Locker Searches Should Not Be Allowed Without Need

Minors do not have complete freedom. When a parent or guarding releases their child to a public school, they are leaving their children in the hands of school officials and administrators. At that point, the teachers act as parents in place. In order to ensure the safety of the students and the school, individuals should be searched if there is reasonable suspicion. The school should not conduct random locker searches if there is no unique need for it. However, these searches could be a good idea if the school has a compelling interest or may be trying to prevent harmful activities such as drug epidemics. If the school does not suspect a drug epidemic occurring or any other harmful activities that could affect the school as a whole, then a random search could be unconstitutional. An individual's locker should not be searched unless that individual is specifically suspected in which it would then be constitutional.

• Locker searches should not be allowed

Random locker and backpack searches should NOT be allowed because if it is a girl, then they will probably have feminine needs in their locker/backpack. Backpack searches should not be allowed because first of all, the student bought them and not the school. Second of all, it is not their property, so there for, it is not their responsibility to search student s backpacks unless they have a search warrant or they have a good reason to

• It is Not RIGHT

Here are a few reasons:
    It is an invasion of privacy, violates your rights, student can be made fun of! Those are just a few reasons. But It would only be ok if it was a problem student. Either way it would not be ok. This is my statement so where's yours.