• Yes yes yes

Rap is stupid, just a bunch of "gangsta" morons looking for fame while rhyming swear words. Real cool yo, I can say every swear in a song about immoral garbage, like smokin pot and rape. Wow, I wish I was that cool, smoking pot all the time and swearing like some kid who thinks he is cool.

• Yes yes yes

It should be banned. Rap music had bad influence and cause tons of problem (VIOLENT, TEEN PREGNANCY, SEXUAL ASSAULT, ROBBERY, MURDER, GANGS, PROSTITUTION, ETC. rap music is bad for our society, especially elemtary school kids to high school kids. Imagine your kid aggressively cussing and hurting you really really bad

• Hip Hop Music

Rap music should be censored because some parents actual care there child is listening to a lot of rap music have swear words in it and we as a society shouldnt poison our childrens mind to such words at an early age. Listen to rappers that dont swear in their music

• Rap is used as entertainment in the worst way possible

The mentality behind the majority of rap/hip hop music, is of segregation, vengeance, greed, and sexism.

What part of the rap entertainment industry gives a good, wholesome and uplifting vibe. None of it.

You can not use the argument about "free expression" because it's use of free expression once again, is to demean, degrade, and increase tension. Even to go far as to promote rebellion. Which is not how decent people should use free expression.

• Why blame the Genre? It's the FANS fault!

As an artist here's what the LISTENING party FAILS to remember:

Rap is only a genre (style of poetry) in a diverse category of music.

When it comes to MARKETING, the artist (rapper) can only SELL what his/her FANS will buy. Therefore, if 1 million fans spend $0.99 to purchase a "Rapper's Song," (whether it sounds good or not) he/she has essentially profited $1 Million Dollars.

So why blame the "Rap Genre?" No one asks why the FANS buy the material?

Here's my point:

If you want society to change, then stop pointing fingers at the one's in charge. Turn your criticism towards the PEOPLE SUPPORTING our leaders. That's right, blame the CONSUMERS.

In this case, don't blame the RAPPER, blame the FANS for accepting the rapper's content.

SUPPORT YOUR OWN BELIEFS.....Thanks for reading

• Not banned but censored

Not all rap has bad messages but most modern rap only spreads messages of violence and ignorance the only people who oppress blacks are themselves listen to Gucci mane or yo gotti and thank to yourselves what message am I sending out as a portrayal of the way my race acts not all blacks are bad people either just most rappers give them a really bad name most that happened to be around in the 1960s are some of the most respectable people I know and would never degrade them with the term that most rappers label themselves ( the n word) most rappers degrade themselves and others ( ie women women are not property and iam tired of people labeling them as hoes or sluts) their are some that deserve this but plenty I know that take offense to this but noone every brings this up so how can you have the Gaul to say others oppress you when you constantly oppress us or make a rap song about killing a white cop and then say its racist to bring up an argument why rap is offensive you don't complain about the welfare checks the government provides you with. The confederate flag doesn't even represent racism it represents a separation of ideas from the northern states which is a metaphorical freedom of speech is it not? Rap music is not all bad in the same sense why can it not be used to spread messages of reformation there was plenty during the 90s. Their are a lot of older generation blacks that are hating the message that modern rappers spread about their race society should be a group of ideas not based off the ideas of a handful and the message most rap puts out is the reason why a lot of negative stereotypes are formed.Mlk did not won't this he never used violence, not one time and he dreamed of a equal society not one based off fear and the message that rap spreads about gangs and the way to make a living is to deal drugs and rob, steal, and kill is an insult to him, his teaching, and everything that man stould for.

• Not banned but censored

• Ban it now

Rap music is the leading cause of cancer and death in the world right now, get rid of rap, get rid of death its simple. Less black music more blue grass and beethoven. Rap is killing america, end it now. With rap gangsters are taking over the world whats next another black president????????

• Maybe yes, I think so...

It should be banned just because some of young generation is getting their mind on bad side of the world. Bad words have leave a deep effect on children's mind. There are other ways to empty your bad feelings, just not to make a rap music... It should be banned.

• Rap music is veery cool like

Drake future rap music is cool cool cool cool c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c cc c cc c c c cc c c c cc c c

• Don't blame the genre. It's the FANS fault!

Here's my point:

Here's my point:

• No I don't think that it should be censored

I don't think that it should be censored because I listen to it and yes there might be a lot of people that cuss and send bad messages but to the one I listen to it is about how to prevent abortion about over weight and things like that they try to inspire everyone I personally have made my own raps I really love rap but besides that I love other type of music and into the music that I make I don't cuss or put any of that in my work I love to right and I don't think it should be censored oh and I don't understand some people that say that its the leading cause of cancer or even death I don't understand that I'm perfectively fine oh and by the way I'm 14 years old.

• No dont no

The the the hte the g g g g g g gg gg g g gg gg g g gg g g g g g g an g g s r fgs t df 5 5gt df g rg g g IM TOO DUMB TO TYPE BECAUSE I LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC AND IM TOO BUSY WITH MY DRIVE BYS. LATER GATOR WORD.

• Ban it now

• No no no

No no no nooooo! Do not ever ever censor rap!! Many people love rap and u can't take that away from them!! Rappers need some way to get out bad childhood memories and rap may be a way!! If parents dont like what their children are listening to...Then maybe they should be a parent and supervise their kids music! It's called freedom of speech!! Maybe if you don't like the content....Then ur shouldn't listen to it!!

• Don't Like It, Don't Listen To It!

Any artist puts 110% into his or her work, so why should we silence it? I will agree that many rap songs can send a "bad message" to some, but to others it is a way to express their feelings. If you find it offensive, then don't listen to it!