• Yes yes yes

Rap is stupid, just a bunch of "gangsta" morons looking for fame while rhyming swear words. Real cool yo, I can say every swear in a song about immoral garbage, like smokin pot and rape. Wow, I wish I was that cool, smoking pot all the time and swearing like some kid who thinks he is cool.

• Rap music should, Can, And will be banned.

Rap music is about the following: rape, Smoking, Vaping, Murder, Violence, Robbery, Gangs, Drugs etc. If anyone where to tell you that they were going to rape you, What would you do? You would probably want that person to be detained in jail so they would no longer be a threat to you. This is why rap music is bad for you, Bad for me, And bad for everyone. Freedom of Speech does not entitle anyone to yell out they are going to rape or kill someone or whatever they may say that is not appropriate. Rap music corrupts the minds of people, Especially the youth to derogatory monsters that can only say curse words and threats. Rap music sponsors violence and criminality in general. It is almost like people who listen to rap music I feel what I am saying should be imposed on everyone as they just seem, Sensible. In essence, My opinion on censoring rap is superior to one's opinion that contradicts mine. There is no need for you little, Brainless children for arguing about how you want to listen to 6ix9ine or whoever rap monster you want to listen to. In the future, More advanced humans will look back upon us and our taste in music and say "My god, Is that seriously what these people listened to back then? No wonder there was a lot of violence back then. "

• Misogyny and hate

Rap music(and in general hip hop) is extremely degrading to women.It revolves around androcentrism and the praise of misogynistic behavior:women who are too feminine,or promiscuous, are objectified,sexualised and degraded by being called "hoes","sluts",and,at the same time,men who are overtly sexual and promiscuous are lauded and praised as if they were gods.Violence and abuse are also synonymous with rap music,which makes this "genre"even worse.The ideology behind hip hop is discriminatory and it can be compared to fascism.Either ban it,or censor it!

• Ban it when it is too explicit about violence

A lot of rap music promotes violence and criminal activity, the so called "gangsta rap". In such a powerful form of media, as it is music, is completely nonsense to have these "musicians" making songs with such a despicable lyrical content, inserting an unacceptable "culture" in society, potentially influencing in a bad way especially young people and kids

• Censored or even banned

I am a student at middle school and the "popular kids" all listen to rap music. They are the people who get detention and swear at or around others and teachers. People like me who don't listen to rap rarely get detentions and are liked by most of the teachers. It is my belief rap is teaching people these habits such as rebellion against teachers and disrespect of others. Rap should therefore be censored or banned in the US to promote a better place for people to live.

• Censored or even banned

• Not Banned but Censored

I think that rap used to be good. You had those rappers of the 90s rapping about real world problems such as police brutality, white on black crime, and the problems of increasing violence in black neighborhoods throughout the U.S. But now, it seems all I hear at my highschool are rap songs about having sex (or banging) with more than one girl, shooting up the block, and lyrics with idiosyncrati cmeaning like pop! Pop! Im not saying that all modern rap is bad, but I have noticed that a lot of my fellow students have begun to act like total idiots and are very disrespectful towards girls. I see this one guy at my school who practically molests his girlfriend during lunch, he rubs all up on her like shes some kind of slut. And ive talked to her, she is a very decent girl. Look all im trying to say is that rap music has left a bad impact on the modern teenage world, at least some has, and im not gonna start a family in this world.

• Rap Music and All Other Types of Poetic Expression Should Be Banned

Poetry and Rap are a threat to democracy. The format of poetry prevents people from expressing their opinions. Thus, it should be banned nationally. Rap music should be banned as well due to its poetic nature. Plus, the genre incites violence through drugs, rape, and homicide. Any genre like this is also a threat to the English language because it encourages young citizens to express themselves in a primitive, unintelligent manner.

• It should be banned.

Now, there are some good rap music, but we'd still be good without it. There's people, even little kids acting like they're "gangstas". We need to ban rap music and see where that'll lead us. We should either ban it, or let only adults hear it. But kids will find it anyways, so we should at least censor rap music.

• Yes its the music it promotes this crap.

It promotes drugs,violence, MURDER, RAPE,unsafe sex, gangs. Kids hear this in the music and see all the gold teeth and big baggy cloths ,rims, cars ect.. On the album covers and in videos. They then thinks its cool to act out like them and they also see there parents and friends listening to this crap and acting all gangster do to these so called artist.... They then grow up and act like thugs join gangs and start selling drugs and shooting each other

• It shouldnt be banned

Why you may ask well cuz its better then listening to kids pop and justin bieber. Not all people like the same music. I just think it would not be banned some pop songs have swears in it so why should rap be banned or censored. Just my thoughts thanks.

• Jfjfjj jfjfjfj fjjfjf

Rap music should not be censored. If all rap music is censored then all we'd hear is "word, bleep, word, bleep--" saying that they should be banned would do the haters a favor bit you know wat dab on them haters. What if your favourite of music were to be banned or censored. You wouldn't enjoy that type of music anymore. And not all rap music is bad. For example logic. He writes rap music inspired by equality. Not about gang voilence. If you dont enjoy this type of music, please keep it to yourself. We dont need to hear you dumbasses critisizing music that many people enjoy listening to. And if you enjoy music that pumps you up, puts you in your feels or whatever rap music can provide that.

• Rap music should not censor

I think that rap music should not censored, because its an artist expressing themselves, and people shouldn't criticizes theme for doing so.
    If someone imply's that music should be censored that person is going against the artist freedom of speech. Most parents are right to believe that music should be censored but they are the parents they should be able to see what their kids are doing they are the responsible one's for keeping track of what their kids are listening to. So don't go on and blame the artist blame your selves for not keeping an eye on your kids.

• Rap is art

I'm doing a report in school and I have realized that rap has brought different cultures together in poor communities. Rap is also a form of art, and to censor the lyrics would be a violation of the first amendment. No matter who you are you should have the freedom of expression and speech, as should all Americans. So if you don't like this form of art, then just don't listen to it, but definitely don't censor it.

• Definitely No !

Rap music is a way for people to express themselves. Censoring music its like taking away their chance to voice their emotions. The world wont censor itself for you so why should artists. Rap shows the world through the view of others. If you think rap is bad, are you going to shelter yourself or others from the world...?

• Not Banned but Censored

• Don't blame the genre. It's the FANS fault!

Don't blame the genre. It's the FANS fault! As an artist here's what the LISTENING party FAILS to remember:

Rap is only a genre (style of poetry) in a diverse category of music.

When it comes to MARKETING, the artist (rapper) can only SELL what his/her FANS will buy. Therefore, if 1 million fans spend $0.99 to purchase a "Rapper's Song," (whether it sounds good or not) he/she has essentially profited $1 Million Dollars.

So why blame the "Rap Genre?" No one asks why the FANS buy the material?

Here's my point:

If you want society to change, then stop pointing fingers at the one's in charge. Turn your criticism towards the PEOPLE SUPPORTING our leaders. That's right, blame the CONSUMERS.

In this case, don't blame the RAPPER, blame the FANS for accepting the rapper's content.

SUPPORT YOUR OWN BELIEFS.....Thanks for reading

Here's my point:

• Rap Is Better Than We Think

Rap has NOT been a leading cause of anything, it supports inginuity an allows people to get deep into the music industry. Yes, there are many rap artists that swear and talk about drugs: such as Macklemore, Eminem, or Nicki Minaj. But there are other people who have good intentions, and using rap to get them out into the world. Andy Mineo, Lecrae, Tedashii, Derek Minor, and Canon, are all rap artists who support good causes, talking about stopping drug and sex violence, and trying their best to show the love of God throughout their songs. So if you hate the rap industry, just think twice before you put All artists into ONE CATEGORY>

• Rap Music Should Not Be Banned

Rap music should not be banned for many reasons. First of all, it allows people express themselves. Rap music now days either is about rape, sex, drugs, parties, etc. If you do not want your child to listen to it, too bad because one day your babies are going to leave the nest and go explore the world that is full of sin.