Should rapper Waka Flocka Flame run for President of the United States?

• Hey why Not Can't be any Worse then other Candidates

May sound like a silly rumor or idea, but my feeling is could he be any worse of a candidate then some of the others who have thrown their hat in the ring for this office. Maybe he wouldn't have a chance of even getting his parties nomination but hey I say go ahead have some fun with it. Maybe give the message that anyone has a right to run if they want to.

• He is not old enough

Whether rapper or not let us not forget that Reagan was an actor and he was president. Anyone can run for president really, though people say he should or not he is not eligible due to him only being 30 years old. You have to be 35 to run for president.

• This rapper should not run for president

This rapper should not run for president. This is because rappers do not have a serious image, sometimes have profane or violent lyrics, and often encourage bad behavior in kids. Furthermore, the president should have much more preparation for the role by having had military experience and holding government office before running for president. This rapper is part of pop culture, not of politics.

• A Presidential run by Waka Flocka Flame deligitimizes a system many already distrust.

The field of presidential candidates is already mistrusted by many citizens. Ever increasing corporate contributions to political action committees and campaigns has created a system of governance many citizens believe to be controlled by corporate interests not by the interests of the people. A celebrity like Waka Flocka Flame, entering the presidential race will distract people away from the true issues at hand.

• He can't handle real Power

I would have to tell rapper Waka Flocka Flame not to run for president because I think he is severely under qualified to fulfill this roll. While I do think that he would get some votes and everything but he could not change everything that would need to be changed. While it sounds cool and fun, he should not do it.