• Gggggggggg ggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Gggggggggggggggggggggggg g g g g g g g g gg g g gggggggggg g g g g g gg g g g g gh g ghdhgs fhcg gfhhg g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g ghg g g g

• Kjfbkajdb skjnskad askdjfb

Ajns s d sd sd sd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d for me me em em eme me em eme wewe

• Longer recess please

N n h b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb bb bb uitv ltb6koytugvyh8jf78ty7;lly8;b b b b b b b b b b llb lbll lbl;b b;bl lb kb ki ibkb kkk k k k bbb b b

• Longer recess please

• Yes it should

Recess should be longer than 20 minutes for multiple reasons. First, most kids would not have much time to play by the time they got outside and then needed to line up to go inside. Second, they need the time to socialize with others, get some exercise, relax, let them use other parts of their brains or give them a rest.

• Yes it should

I think that recess should longer to give kids time to relax their brains so they learn better. Kids are in school for long periods of time and recesses have been shortened. The exercise kids get at recess give the kids time to give their brains a rest which is good.

• Kids will get obese without exercise

Kids get really obese when they dont get exercise its already a problem in the united states and this is a great way to fix it , it prevents kids from getting to obese. This is a really really really good way to get kids around the united states to be healthy.

• Yes it should

The kids need a way to let out their energy and twenty minutes is not enough they are just pouncing of the walls. "Kids need to have their time to release their energy. Or else we feel overworked and then it is hard to work for longer periods of time."

• Yes it should

• Yes it should

I think it should because longer recess can lower obesity and and it is proven that longer recess can improve test scores as well as behavior. Kids need to have their time to release their energy. Or else we feel overworked and then it is hard to work for longer periods of time.

• It will cut lunch time or a subject in school

That I never have time to finish eating my lunch even now. I don't have time because we have 20 minutes for lunch and that includes getting our lunch and throwing it away, some times I have to eat the rest of my lunch on the way to my class room.