• Yes we definitely should

Hurting our community and our earth. Humanity is killing our environment I think we should care about how it is affecting our world and the animals in it. A law would help prevent us from damaging our organism in our world. It doesn't hurt to help out and it would be beneficial to us too.

• It just has to be forced

;mp;fkklloijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfj jj j j j j j j j jj j k k k k kk k kk k kk k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k kk

• It just has to be forced

• It just has to be forced

• It just has to be forced

• No it shouldn't

No one should be forced.. And its all dumped in the same place anyway
    no one should be forced.. And its all dumped in the same place anyway

• Yessssss.Fadfskdfhfsh fadsbfnufhahlkjfjf rffdhdfd

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooufidskjdsfajdfsjjdsajkjajjkhjdfsjhkdl fajhdhjdskjalfkljdsahkj sdahdff aadsafdsadsfdsdfddfs ds ddjjkadsjlk ldklsfhshl sfkkjsfkhfsafsjkf fsd jkd kk dfkhk f f f f f f f f f d d dd ss s ddd d d d e e e e e t t t t t ff f f f f f ff f f f

• To opponents of recycling laws

I suggest you visit Indian and Russia and watch kilometre after kilometre of trash , rubbish and plastic on the ground in great heaps. Watch the dying animals that try to scramble around it.
    And just understand a simple truth - people are killing this planet,
    and as all who out of laziness or greed do not want to recycle must be forced by law to do the right thing.
    As we all forced by law not to steal, kill or molest the innocent.
    Of course some naive people can believe that it should be a " cultural lifestyle" education- information etc - but I say this - one does exclude another.

There is no contradiction - education is also enforced is not it? People by law can not prevent their children going to school, right? So the same with the recycling - education plus law enforcement gives the best result.

• Recycle the recylceable

God gave you 2 hands and for many reasons and one of those reasons is so that you can recycle, sometimes recycling can be fun you can shoot the bottle in to the recycling bin you can even dunk a bottle into a recycling bin so in conclusion recycling can be fun and good for the earth.Caseclosed

• Not not not

Some people think that all households should be required to recycle paper, glass and plastic. Other people think that recycling should be a choice, not a requirement. I think people should have a choice. I think this because i don't believe in forcing someone into doing something. There are many reasons for people not recycling. One people can not afford to pay for the trucks to pick it up. Two people do want the air polluted and it to stink of burning plastic.

Almost 9/10 people in the world recycle and the 1/10 does not.

• No, I do not believe recycling should be forced.

No, I do not believe recycling should be forced. Although I think that it is beneficial to recycle materials, I believe it is the right of every person to have the choice of whether to recycle or not. People need to be informed about the benefits of recycling and make their judgments based upon the facts presented.

I believe that trying to force people to be environmentally conscious would be opening the door to forcing other environmental issues, such as forcing a person to limit the amount of fuel they use or the amount of water consume/use. It is a slippery slope that should be avoided.

• No, it should not.

Recycling is a nifty idea but it should not become forced. Studies have shown that recycling is more of a 'feel good' activity than anything truly environmentally healthy. Instead, the focus should shift to companies producing bio-degradable and environmentally friendly packaging and products. Recycling is fine how it is - as a reward (or reimbursable, in some states) spiff.

• No, it should not.

• It is stupid

• What's the point?

Why enforce recycling? When the recycling guys chuck back half off what you put out, even with the recycling symbol on it. I am careful to check it but regularly find it in the bottom of my refuse bin. They appear to take only what has a higher value, either that or they need a basic science lesson in properties of materials.

• No, recycling should not be forced.

Forcing everyone to recycle should not be in effect. If we want recycling to be successful, we must implement education and a young age and provide a cultural setting in which it can be valued for both its environmental and economic benefit. Recycling is a lifestyle, not a law that can be imposed. Create people who want that lifestyle, not force it on everyone. That only builds resentment.

• A conscientious choice- not needed to be regulated

Making a law would be expensive and again, as someone said before me, already 9/10 people recycle. It can be beneficial, but recycling itself is regulated because only certain plastics can be used and many other rules. I think we learn the recycling is pollution within itself.

It is great and beneficial, but not needed to be regulated!

• No it shouldn't