Should Registered Christian establishments be forced to wed homosexual couples, whether they want to or not?

Asked by: OHYEAGAMING
  • Against the religion, and it is a suppression of religious rights.

For those of you who don't already know, the "Separation of Church and State" was not keep the church out of influencing the state, it was the other way around, and this is the exact thing that this would do! For those of you who don't know, Christianity is against gay marriage, they are against homosexual marriage and sex. Not homosexual people or desire (We are against lust, however, that applies to everyone.) It is a suppression of religious rights to do this. Therefore, I vote no.

• I don't agree with their stance but I support their right to take it.

Personally I support gay marriage but I would find it to be a breach of the religious practitioners rights to force them to wed a gay couple against their will. If they want to refuse, that's their right. I don't think I would want to have my wedding ceremony overseen by someone who doesn't want me to marry the person beside me anyway. Just find a different person to wed you.