Should rejection of the teachings of the Eastern Orthodoxy church result in permanent rejection of the disbeliever by the church in turn?

• The Eastern Orthodxy

I personally think that if a person rejects the teachings of a church, rather it be Eastern Orthodoxy or another sect, then the disbeliever should be turned out by that person. Honestly, if a person doesn't believe the tenets of a churches belief system then they shouldn't seek to members of that church.

• If you don't agree, you don't belong.

Well of course it should. A lot of Christians like to pick and choose what they believe these days. And that's all fine and well, because there are a few denominations that will be happy to have them. But when you're talking about a branch with the name Orthodoxy in its title, that's no place for those cafeteria style Christians to be.

• the church in turn

I personally agree,I believe if a person rejects the teachings of a church, rather it be Eastern Orthodoxy or another sect, then the disbeliever should be turned out by that person. Honestly, if a person doesn't believe the tenets of a churches belief system then they shouldn't seek to members of that church.

• Yes It Should

I believe if a person rejects the teachings of a church, rather it be Eastern Orthodoxy or another sect, then the disbeliever should be turned out by that person. Honestly, if a person doesn't believe the tenets of a churches belief system then they shouldn't seek to members of that church.

• It should not

No, they do not need to get rid of some person that is in the church just because they decide to reject an idea that the church throws out there. I think that they are all entitled to want to follow any of the things that they want to follow.