• Anybody is subject to persecution of they murder, lie or steal.

The basis for persecution should be "Don't do anything that is bad for you or any one else physically or emotionally." a Christian can get away with rape or theft, and a Muslim person cant get away with murder. This question my not be worded the best. But i am a believer in Yeshua Hamishiac (Christ) and i dont thing we (or others) should be able to "really" harm others without penalty. Its different for me, i wouldnt harm someone because i fear for my soul and the reputation of my religion, if someone told me a lie or hurt my i would have to forgive them and pray for their soul, because to me no one will remember me in 100 years anyway, the only thing i'm taking with me is my soul, and if i get taken andvantage of or stomped on, i will ultimately be okay. My flesh will perish but my soul God will keep.

• Just, just why?

Just. Why.Why. Why. Do people fucking go on these sites to argue with strangers they've never met? It's nice to have a chat with a person that you've seen or are with so you know their stand points or know what they might or might not say. These websites are complete pages of stupidity. With people using big words to sound smarter? It's idiotic. See I used a big word to sound like an educated person. I'm not the smartest guy in the world and people think I'm smart just because I use big words. Go, get off your devise, and think about your life.

• If they break the law, yes.

If a Christian murders or rapes someone, or does anything else that breaks the law, they should be persecuted. They shouldn't be able to get away with any "It was God's will" bullshit. If you break the law, you get punished, no matter what magical fairy you believe in. You can't punish someone for their beliefs (unless it's someone who shares the same views as Hitler, in which case we should probably do something about that) but if they break the law, they should be punished, end of story.

• Persecution? No.. Unless....

Persecuted for being religious? Errm. No. Pursuit of happiness is alright as long as they keep it to themselves. Know what I mean? If people need something to keep there mind silent at night about how fucking mind boggling the point to life really is then more power to them. Now the day that shit called religion interferes with my peaceful and personal happiness and gets into my bussiness then yes. Persecute the fuck outa them.

• That is extremely ridiculous

These days people are always saying everyone should be treated equally. I agree. The color of our skin, our gender, and our sexuality do not determine the rights we are given. We are all humans, and we should be treated as such. Persecution for believing in something that doesn't seem "right"? This shouldn't even have to be an argument. That is just absolutely ridiculous.

• Just, just why?

• Just, just why?

• Religious Persecution is Communism

Persecuting someone based on personal beliefs is - in effect - a form of Communism; in a nation where personal opinion is allegedly valued, unless the individual harms in the name of their deity, it would be unwise to rid of someone due to another person's disagreement with that person. The reason why this nation exists is due to just that - people wanted to worship in their own manner, yet the Monarch of Great Britain would not allow it. Although a far-fetched theory, it is nonetheless possible for another Civil War or Revolution to start. People want to have their opinions agreed with; although there are multiple Political Parties, their opinions are all taken into consideration.

• Absolutely Not, That is Crazy!

No matter who you believe in or follow you have rights. The fact that this is a topic blows me! If you dyed your hair or shaved it or wore socks and sandals would you want to be persecuted? No, just because you are religious and believe in things others don't you do not deserve persecution.

• Religious people should NOT be persecuted!!!

Of course religious people should not be persecuted. Everybody has the right to believe what they want to believe- including atheists. Yes religious people should not try to force their beliefs down someone's throats but atheists should also not do the same thing. I feel a lot of people are unhappy that religious people think their religion is correct- well of course they are going to think that. I'm pretty sure atheists think the same thing but if a religious person thinks it then it becomes a problem. Freedom of religion everyone!!!