Should researchers be allowed to accept grants from the Pioneer Fund?

• Absolutely they should be allowed to accept grants.

Of course researchers should be allowed to accept grants from the Pioneer Fund. That's why the Pioneer Fund is there, and I think it is a great idea. We need more sources of money such as this that researchers can dip into and make discoveries with. It is vital to us.

• It Should Be Allowed

The Pioneer Fund was created "to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences." I believe the use to study identical twins has actually benefited from this fund since those studies aren't as controversial as one would expect from the fund. While I don't think it should be disallowed, I believe researchers should keep in mind the controversy surrounding this fund and the consequences of utilizing funds from them. If I were a researcher, I don't believe I would use their funds.

• Allow researchers to accept Pioneer Fund money.

Researchers be allowed to accept grants from the Pioneer Fund because their work tends to reflect the causes that the Pioneer Fund wants to address. Of course, a university that has a well-funded department does not need to look for money from the Pioneer Fund and it shouldn't. It should be used by researcher that are short on funds.

• No, researchers should pass on grants from the Pioneer Fund.

I think researchers should not be allowed to receive grants from the Pioneer Fund. According to some articles on the Internet, they tend to endorse research that might be considered racist. Researchers should not be permitted to accept any funding from an organization that was not entirely unbiased. The whole idea is that research must not be skewed to one group.

• It is white supremacist.

No, researchers should not be allowed to accept grants from the Pioneer Fund, because the Pioneer Fund can be said to be white supremacist. It is said that the Pioneer Fund wants to fun the further advancement of science for improper reasons. By accepting this money, scientists might be aiding a cause that society does not agree with.