Should Richard Allen Davis be put to death sooner for the abduction and murder of Polly Klaas?

• Rot in hell.

Rot in hell Davis Yes, he took a life from a young beautiful girl. Why should this jerk be allowed to live any longer, that smirk on his face says it all, he's enjoying his life sitting in jail. Personally if the dad (Mr.Klaas) wants to spend some time with him alone in a room armed with a baseball bat, I think he

• Rot in hell Davis

Yes, he took a life from a young beautiful girl. Why should this jerk be allowed to live any longer, that smirk on his face says it all, he's enjoying his life sitting in jail. Personally if the dad (Mr.Klaas) wants to spend some time with him alone in a room armed with a baseball bat, I think he should be allowed to do so. God bless the Klaas family.

• Hes been allowed to live way to long

Hes been on death row longer than Polly was on this earth. I wish her dad..Mark was allowed to kill him. That waste of air was a mistake at birth. He will feel the wrath of God for what hes done...And i hope they execute him soon...So he can meet his maker...God Bless You Polly...I know your in Gods hands. God Bless you Mark and Eve...Amen.

• Hes been allowed to live way to long

• Hes been allowed to live way to long

• I say YES - he is the lowest of the low, and had been permitted to smirk at the Klass family for years

Is there really anything redeeming about this pig? I can recall the trial, when he gave everyone the finger in the courtroom. Our penal system, especially in CA, is an absolute joke. But CA is the liberal state - the criminal is made into the victim, and the victim asked for it. Despite its magnificent weather, I would not live in liberal state like CA, and Richard Allen Davis is just one of the many examples. Next would be Scott Peterson, another jerk giving the free work the finger

• The worst kind of criminal

Has no remorse. For someone to rape and kill show no regard for life or human kindness. His death will set an example for others of his kind. No one as blatantly guilty should be able to beat the system the way he has. It's been more than 23 years since he killed 13 year old Polly Klaas. She could've had a wonderful life if it wasn't for this evil troll.

• I begrudgingly so "no" because I believe in the legal process, but if anyone deserves a quick trip to the chair, it's Davis.

It would make a lot of people feel better to forgoe his rights just because he is a dispicable person, but that's not how our legal system works. - Davis will be gone from this Earth in due time. Until then, he can suffer in prison with the bare essantials.

• He is pure evil

The appeals process in the state of California is a joke along with their entire penal system. I feel on the basis of his confession and the sentence handed to him and also the fact that his incarceration is costing taxpayers there is no need to keep it alive. Give Mark an Polly final closure.

• Yes, he should.

I do think Richard Allen Davis should be put to death as soon as possible for the abduction and murder of Polly Klaas. I see no reason for a man like this to live. Not only did he torment and end an innocent life, but he's made countless other lives a living hell.

• No, Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death earlier than scheduled.

Death penalty defendants often have to wait a long time for the punishment to be executed. These waits are part of the process of legally executing someone. Ample time should be allowed for the appeals process to take place. Also, many people have been exonerated based on additional evidence or new science that allows for the reinterpretation of old evidence. There is no need to rush to execute someone.

• No He Shouldn't

I do not believe Richard Allen Davis should be put to death sooner for the abduction and murder of Polly Klaas. I do not support the death penalty and I do not believe it should be utilized. I believe Richard Allen Davis should pay for his crime by rotting in jail with the minimum necessities.

• No, I don't think Richard Allen Davis should be put to death sooner.

I think even convicted murders awaiting a death sentence have the right to appeal the conviction through the court system at all means possible, we must gives these individuals fair treatment in the justice system and let them exhaust all their appeals and arguments, it's a long process but overall justice will eventually be served.

• Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death sooner

It is my opinion that Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death sooner for his abduction and murder of Polly Klaas. I feel that any individual that is sentenced to the death penalty has a right to live out their remaining days until the sentence is scheduled to be carried out.