• yes, but she should not even

CONSIDER taking him back! Only forgive as far as forgetting about the incident. Everyone should be forgiven, no matter what they did (except Stalin and Hitler)! Taking him back would be idiotic, as it would only lead to more abuse! And I think it has beem long enough to forgive!

• Yes Rihanna, show your big heart

Rihanna should definitely give Chris Brown another chance. Forgiveness is something this world needs more of. Life is about learning to accept the good with the bad. It is called balance. If there is love, then ultimately everything will work out. Chris Brown may have done wrong, but he did own up to it. Also, I remember the old adage...It takes two to tango, meaning I am sure she played her part in the altercation.

• Yes she should

Yes, I would have to agree that Rihanna should forgive Chris Brown. We should forgive our perpetrators, as taught by the Bible, however, I don't think it would be wise of Rihanna to date Chris again because of the very dangerous circumstances he put her in a few years ago.

• No way, ever.

They were cute together, but domestic violence is not okay. Rihanna is my absolute favorite artist, she does not deserve to get hurt ever again. She is way to perfect to get treated like this, I am 100% disagreeing with this. No way, nope. I LOVE YOU RIHANNA, you will find someone.

• No way, ever.

• That's Going Backwards!!

If Rihanna takes Chris Brown back after he beat her and did everything that he did to her, she will be sending a message to all the young girls and women that if your man beats you it's okay to go back to him, and it's not okay. If your man beats you, you get out of that relationship. NO TURNING BACK!!

• No, Rihanna should not forgive Chris Brown

Rihanna is in an abusive relationship, and should not forgive the man abusing her. Hitting a woman is wrong. Hitting a man is wrong. If a relationship comes to violence, it isn't a healthy relationship. It's icing on the "don't forgive" cake that Chris Brown shows no remorse for his actions, nor does he seek professional help

• Not in the sense people are thinking

Chris has shown severe violent and anti-social tendencies, evidenced by his beating his girlfriend. Rihanna would be much better off avoiding Chris and dating somebody that has respect for her. Chris needs to get professional help so he can stop being a menace to society, but we shouldn't expect his victim to do it for him.