• Lots of reasons to shut it down.

The first reason is that when roblox got popular, even less people played minecraft. Also, there are many hackers who hack games and everyone who plays the game gets a picture of a naked girl, gives everyone this piece of clothing which makes your character have a big willie, etc. I am a kid myself and this game should be shut down. Also i have reasons that minecraft is better than roblox: In Minecraft, you pay 20$ for the whole thing, when in roblox you pay 350$ for a lifetime BC, and in roblox you cant make emoticons (like (≧σ≦), it turns this to (?S?)), and its easier to build in Minecraft.

• Copyright Infringement Everywhere

Everywhere you look on roblox, there is copyright infringement. Spongebob games, Pokemon games, Minecraft games... I don't know how they haven't been sued yet... Because I can guarantee you they aren't paying for the rights to use things like that.

And the game is run by a bunch of money hungry idiots who basically try to scam people of their money for something that isn't worth a penny. Seriously, who pays $350 for a "lifetime membership" to a crappy game (if you can even call it that) except a brainwashed 7 year old kid using their parent's credit card?

• Bad Admins, Bad Players, Overall Bad Game

As said on here before, the admins are really stubborn and refuse to listen. The game - graphics, gameplay - it is all bland. The players are cocky losers. They've even decided to copy some of Minecraft's stuff. In fact, when I asked them to delete my profiles since I decided to completely leave the site, they refused to delete my profiles! HORRIBLE GAME!

• Can't stand stealing

I personally don't like this game because of the art theft. Seriously? Don't post art and claim it as your own! That's stealing and its against the law. If one of the artists decided to sue you they'd win. Have some respect. And the admins don't do anything about it? What kind of group are you trying to run?

• Awful Awful Game

I don't think I've ever wanted a game to shut down as bad as Roblox - it is just awful. There are whiny idiotic users that complain and probably fill the report systems with nonsense, the games are mainly copied though there are some good original ones (but not very many), there are so many ODers and Roblox does NOTHING about them.

• This game is aids

It's full of cringy fashion ads, cussing kids, online daters, fashion groups, online dater games, click bait games, games that are FMs but get popular, and much much more. Just take it down already. Just please take it down. A 12 year lifespan is long enough. Just shut, it, down.

• Roblox is lagining

ROBLOX is laging so hard and deletes peaples email and passwors and mackes them guasts ok i am done so here is my scrable thfghkgnbkgfnkbnfbnfgnbn ghbgbgfbhfghb;kghbxhgbjg;;fgbhfgbgb gjfbfgfbghj hh g lffl lfl glhgfuhg;jkhglghg ghk g gjk jkjgh gjk jkg gj g g gj,. Gj, gj,g, j, gjg, jg g,j gu, g,h g, vr

• Completely garbage website

The games on ROBLOX are purely fueled with copyright infringement.
    Admins don't listen to anyone at all, even if you manage to spam them.
    Overpriced items, obviously showing that ROBLOX is money hungry.
    Why do you think they removed tickets? Or that their QnA of the removal of tickets consisting of only financial related topics?
    Hackers are a big thing, but that goes for anywhere in general.
    The players who use the ice package arm, zombie package, pirate, etc. are severely toxic.

• Roblox removed tix

ROBLOX removed tix, next it is going to be ROBUX, and then the accounts. ROBLOX is being ruined. ROBLOX moderators should just discard or complete ROBLOX so ROBLOX players don't have to be tortured. Yes you can disagree with me but it is true. And scams. So many scams. Here's a good question if all those noobs got ROBUX why do they still look like noobs and have no ROBUX?

• Cooperation is money hungry

Hmm, so lets see the pattern here. It all started when Roblox deleted Lifetime, and annual memberships. They bumped it up to no tix. Lets not forget that they closed down private servers. Last but not least they bumped up the price of shirts and pants. With Lifetime membership, you never had to pay anymore. ROBLOX figured out that the more you had to reset your membership, more the money. Same thing with annual, except you had an entire year. No tix, eh? A major part of Roblox's community. This caused a lot of spam in the comments section of famous games. Tix was a way to get robux, so all you had to do is wait until you get enough for what you want. Instead, roblox deleted it so you can pay for what you want. People said "Ohh, their losing money! Fund them!", that's where they are wrong. They clearly stated in a forum, "We are highly profitable.". The cheaper way is to trade, which requires builders club. Ahh, private servers. A place where you could build in a simple, non-confusing way. Nope, they had to remove this too. They tried to be smart with this one, but many players figured it out. If you had to use studio to build, you would have to figure out how to use it. You would have to script anything custom. Most people would use youtube, but it gets confusing. So then, the player has to pay someone to give them lessons. Remember, to get robux, you have to buy robux. Someone from the bottom has to buy the robux, out of the many players who still play, there is more of these than you think. Bumping the price of shirt and pants. I wish I wouldn't have to explain this, but theres people out there who will just try to outsmart me. At first, shirts and pants were just 1 robux, or 10 tix. But woah, they bumped it up to 10 robux, or 100 tix. So you had to wait more than two weeks just to get clothes for your character. This made people impatient, so then they just went on to buy robux. Less the free things, more the money. Now, I know there are gonna be people saying "Omg, but only Minecrafters want Roblox to shut down!!1!", that is where your wrong. Roblox has people bypassing swears, people copying other peoples stuff, scamming, ect.. The actual good games are filled with people who think their opinions are facts, the people who follow you around just to get you annoyed. The community is just horrible. If you ever decide to compare this game to Minecraft, thy are two different things. Just because they use blocks doesn't mean they are at war. This has been happening for a long time. Lego vs Roblox vs Minecraft. All three of those things have their three different things.

• NO Just no

People are just useless these days they think its the games fualt no! Its the players fault stop do this if you think this game is perverted then your an idiot i think you should go to logic roblox dosent create these games besides he can take the game down if he wanted to plus sure there are role play but those are just thing like movies or wuddver so dont be dumb

• Roblox has many good areas and very good skills to be learned.

Despite the ODers and the idiots, Roblox has a good community with many intelligent people, clans, front pages are becoming more quality games and more people are becoming intelligent, are growing with the game and with the clans, and countries, roblox is heading in a very positive direction which will attract many many new players to this game.

• Never shut it down

Why would you want it to shut down? Is it because you are a Minecraft fan or. Something to that extent. Roblox is like any other MMORPG game. I am a Roblox fan myself so I would not want it to shut down. That's that. It's just a gaming site.

• It's not Minecraft. Shut up.

Oh my god, this is literally the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Your opinion that Minecraft is better is so irrelevant to the game itself. In Roblox, you can do TONS more than in Minecraft. Roblox is much more kid friendly, and a lot more fun. There's more to do. Your bad opinion about a website that helps children build, code, etc shouldn't mean that the entire thing gets shut down.

• The people saying yes don't have a problem with roblux.

Just to make it clear for everyone, the people who keep saying "yes shut it down" are not using points against roblox specifically just negative comments. Lets go over a few.

"game costs $350"
    no it doesn't it's free.

"the game uses copyright and licensed things without permission"
    so does deviant art and literally anyone who has ever drawn a picture of pikachu without first talking to nintendo.
    (this person wants to sue artists on deviant art because they too are using unlicensed art)

"The game uses ads before I can play a game and I have to pay to get rid of those ads"
    Have you been to youtube? They do the same thing. It's called youtube red.
    (we need to shut down youtube and every television channel because they have commercials.)

"I have to pay money to get extra from a game"
    Yep that's how life works. Have you ever tried a free app on the app store or any game with paid DLC?
    (after you shut down roblox be sure to shut down everything else like skyrim, fallout, GTA5, and 90% of the app store.)

"terrible admins and hackers"
    I have never once seen a need for an admin or seen anyone hack.

"half the players are childish noobs"
    If at first you don't succeed - you suck go away. Everyone was a noob once. Not everyone is perfect from the start so noobs are ok. As for people being childish... You really complain about people being childish? In that case lets shut down COD because it has 15 year olds playing it and nobody is allowed to have children anymore because childish is a crime that needs to be stopped. How dare you be free spirited.

And that counters every reason saying yes that I can see. Maybe more people would agree with your point if you actually had one.

TL:DR= everyone saying to shut down the game uses a reason to shut down many things that are not roblux like anything that has commercials or anything with user created content that is not 100% original.

• This is opinionated.

You say that two of your reasons are "it got more popular than minecraft" and "minecraft is better". The hackers are only for very popular games; you can play ROBLOX and have a small community. Just because you can't use emoticons and "it's easier to build in minecraft" does not mean the site more popular that minecraft should be shut down.

• When you have legal Problems sue them.

When you have legal Problems ther is a way to sue somone who is stealing or using copyrided material. Trying to shutting down the host is targeting the wrong person.

You shoud not target something for a flat of someone else, and in a free market you don#t have to buy from them.

• All you just-minecraft-fans are complete JERKS

I play minecraft and roblox (Idc what you say)
    and I play roblox MORE because it has more CUSTOMIZATION.
    If you think roblox should be shut down than... Poor you!
    Because the makes of roblox don't care if you die-hard minecraft fans want it shut down!
    So rant all you want but they won't shut it down!

• Why do you need to shut ROBLOX down?

It doesn't harm anything or anyone so why do you need to shut it down, If your talking about inappropriate stuff filling up then just report it, It's that simple. If you want to shutdown a game use a proper reason instead of "OMG BECUZ MINECRAFT IS BETTER" or "Its easier to build on Minecraft" becuase ROBLOX is a platform.

• Its lit why

There is no reason to take down such a liitttt game i love it so much and its a great game, you dont take down something so many people enjoy, its a game ffs, unless it has really hurt you stop playing but no reason to take the game down