Should Roblox have a chat box for people who's parents doesn't let them chat instead of them typing it.

• Duh. . . YES! LOL! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ μ•Ό!

Hi sorry to bother anyone I am just wondering how you were gonna was the name and what you were gonna I gotta was the fairy tale that I went to the fairy castle and we went there for the first night and we went there and it was a great way for me haha πŸ˜† has always a very fun and enjoyable play of it so much to do you can get a great πŸ‘πŸ» with the new one ☝🏻 I gotta go make

• Especially people who play on devices they can't chat like xbox.

Like kids they can't chat because of safety so why even bother to play that game. Or its the device there on they can't chat like on a xbox. I know ALOT of people play roblox and about 1 1/2 out of 10 people that plays can't chat. It should be like other games like wizard101 (not popular game) that has chat box.

• There is a reason they can't chat.

While it would be fun for the kids that can't type, And I think they should add a chat box on xbox, On other devices it is usually because of age that they can't chat. If they let kids with low age accounts chat, Other people could pretend to be little and be creepy to them. It would be fun, But unsafe.

MyacronymissimplyCEE says2020-02-11T22:53:44.270
The Internet should be ONLY a tool of Commerce. Shut Down Every Other Site. You'll see. I'd rather live on Rollerball Murder-Earth, Anyway