Should Rolls-Royce owners really have their own exclusive club?

• Why Shouldn't Rolls Royce Owners have their own Club?

Why shouldn't Rolls-Royce owners have their own exclusive club? Not many people own Rolls-Royces and it would provide a way for those that do to meet people who share their passion. There are exclusive clubs for just about everything, for reptile owners, vintage car owners, everything. The Rolls-Royce is kind of in a class by itself, so why shouldn't their owners have a club where they can socialize and share information?

• Yes, they do

If you drive a car like that you should have your own club, I know I would want to be part of it. Its a very nice car,but most people that drive them are the 1 percenters. I think they are in a class all their own when you can afford a car like that.

• Yes, Roll-Royce owners should have their own clubs

I definitely think that if Rolls-Royce owners want to have their own
    exclusive club. If they all want to have a club to converse and assemble
    at, they should have the right to. I think that this is an idea that
    many other people who are fans of different things do as well.

• Yes, they should.

There is no problem with owners of these cars to have their own club. Any type of club can be made for any select amount of people. It's just what people like to do and should not be seen as a problem. There could be for example a club for people that know how to knit.

• Yes, Roll-Royce owners should have their own clubs.

I definitely think that if Rolls-Royce owners want to have their own exclusive club. If they all want to have a club to converse and assemble at, they should have the right to. I think that this is an idea that many other people who are fans of different things do as well.