• Government should extradited

Roman Polanski should be extradited to the US to face his crime,That would be the right thing to do for the sake of justice for victim's family and send a message to criminals that running to another country is no guarantee that they would escape justice for their many crimes

• Yes, the man is a sicko

I think we should have should, he had sex with a 13 year old girl. People still watch his films and do so without a care. It seems as long as your in Hollywood, people just look the other way when you do something that is considered sick and gross, its awful.

• Yes, Polanski should be extradited to the US.

I definitely think that Roman Polanski should be extradited to the United States of America. I think that he is a criminal who should go back to the United States to pay for his crimes. I think that the American government should do more to make sure that he is extradited.

• He broke our laws.

Yes, Roman Polanski should be extradited for his crime, because he should have to answer to society for what he did. To the victim, Polanski's statutory rape of a 13 year old was a big deal. Polanski needs to learn that his behavior was unacceptable. Society needs to know that people will be held accountable for their actions.