• Yes I Think So

I Think That They Should. I Sneak My Rubik's Cubes Into School And Wait Until 3erd Period, Because She Lets Us Get Them Out. I Can Solve One And Everyone Brings Then To Me And I Solve Them Causeing A Distraction all around, so im not so shure. So Yea.

• They should be aloud

You can solve math problems in seconds with just one step, multiplying. But there are 43 Quintilian different combinations on the Rubiks cube You cannot solve this cube by just randomly turning it. It uses lots of brain power patience and even sum skill you use more brain power to solve cubes than to solve a multiplication problem!

• They should be aloud

• They should be aloud

• Allow cubes in schools

I think they should allow Rubik's cubes in schools because some kids need something to fidget with and Rubik's cubes can also be educational. In Japan there is a school that has a class where you build a Rubik's cube then learn how to solve them. This is why schools should have Rubik's cubes

• Puzzle and brain-teaser

I wait until lunch. The school day ends at 14:15. Also causes a distraction and it is hard puzzle. Ok puzzle. One time someone’s rubik’s cube (3x3x3) got taken away. Sometimes causes a distraction but best puzzle. Rubik’s cubes should be allowed at school, but it can cause a distraction

• They are educational

Sometimes during classes, students like to fidget with something which in my experience would often be like a fidget spinner or a fidget cube but a Rubik's cube can replace both of them for it it much more educational and safe than a fidget spinner and helps you think better than a fidget cube.

• Rubik's Cubes 4 Life

TBH Rubik's cubes are my heart and soul, so I might be being a little biased here. As long as you don't mess with them during class it should be fine. You should be able to do it during lunch or recess or whenever everybody is done with a test... Et cetera. The only times where they shouldn't be brought out is during work or during lectures. Then they just become distractions.

• They should be allowed.

I can solve a Rubik's Cube and took one to school today. I wasn't caught throughout the whole day. Then, my stupid ass math teacher takes it at the end of the day. AT THE END OF THE DAY!!! He will give it to me tomorrow, but I'm not sure about that. He could keep it until June. Is that even legal? I know a dean can do that but can a teacher? He must have put it in his desk drawer where ants will crawl inside it. Or he might keep it for himself. Or he might keep it for his infant child to drool all over. Anyhow, F**k him and Rubik's Cubes should be allowed at school because they're a nice warm-up for each period's assignment.

• They should be allowed.

• Rubiks cube distraction

It is a goddammn distraction.One MYTH is THAT IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER IN MATH OR ANY SUBJECTS!The Rubiks cube is a distraction only.From home to school and everywhere.School is a place to learn real subjects not to play some toy.Once,a boy in my class brought a speed cube and influenced everyone.Now,I am the only guy who can't solve cube and does not have one

• None in School

Why do parents send us (im a student) to school. To get and education. To learn. Our parents don't send us to school to play with nonsensical little immature toys. Also, other than wasting time, what benefit does the Rubik give us. Not only does it waste our time, but it also distracts us (again im a student) from receiving an important education. It can also get very annoying. If school administration had any sense than not only would Rubik cubes be band but a lot of other things including toy balls, accessories, and more annoying things.

• No rubiks cubes

They should not be allowed in schools . I know a boy who had one thrown at his head . Nothing happened but it can be used as a weapon . Not impressed by this silly children's toy . You wont even get a girlfriend or boyfriend if you use . The best form of contraception there is . If you don't want your child having children give them a cube .

• Rubix Cubes should not be allowed.

Rubix cubes, although being logical, can distract kids and cause them to not pay attention to the teacher. Sometimes, kids will get frustrated and not want to return to work due to being angry and tempted. Anyway, kids are fine without cubes, that is what recess is for, right? No Cubes At School!

• NO cubes in school

They make to much noise and can be distracting to other students. Also the kids that have a Rubik cube are not paying attention to the class and the teacher. Really there are no learning to kids with Rubik cubes. I sit next to one . They get annoying they are from the 80-'s leave them there

• Becuase it is distracting

Becuase it is distracing to me
    plus my teacher always takes it and messes with it
    i think that all taoys like kendammas should be banned at school. The teachers hate it . I dont ave one but if i did i would keep it at home not take it to school

• Its just plain annoying

Other people may argue that they aren't that loud. Well, ok, then I guess I CAN HEAR THE CLICKING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM isn't loud. Playing with a Rubik's Cube in the middle of class is about the equivalent of playing on your iPhone in the middle of 3rd period. It's distracting, obnoxious, and loud.

• A talking Rubiks cube is probably sent by Pinhead.

As any reasonably sophisticated viewer of B-horror movies should know, a Rubiks cube that speaks aloud is almost certainly sent by Pinhead and his cohorts. Such a dangerous puzzle should by no means be permitted in any school, as it could lead to people loosing a great deal of face.