• Yes I Think So

I Think That They Should. I Sneak My Rubik's Cubes Into School And Wait Until 3erd Period, Because She Lets Us Get Them Out. I Can Solve One And Everyone Brings Then To Me And I Solve Them Causeing A Distraction all around, so im not so shure. So Yea.

• Rubik's Cube Should be Allowed

Helps you think when in class. Doesn't distract you if u slowly fidget with it under your desk. When teacher is done talking, you should be allowed to just solve a rubik's cube before she talks again, to warm your brain up. I sometimes to this, but sometimes get in trouble. However, you shouldnt even get in trouble by that! Therefore, it should be allowed.

• Rubik's Cube Should be Allowed

• Rubik's Cube Should be Allowed

• It can help you with studies as a intelligent puzzle

It has good qualities and it can be a very good item to use at school qnd home and to show your friends daily at school but it shouldnt be compromised or something but as usual i think it should be aloud in school ps its very cool and interesting

• I no like no rubik cube

Rubik is gud coz it make it smart. If you no have rubik cube you be dummy and everyone laugh @ you. Rubik cube makes you think and smart... Er. It is also good for your health and your fitness. In conclusion, rubik cube = good and healthy. De end

• They are nice

Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian Suck Pussy Cum Blowjob Porn Lesbian

• Yes they should it's a logic problem

For some reason at school Rubik's Cube's cube have been prohibited and one reason is because it falls under the "Toy" category which is absurd. Rubik's cubes are originally known as magic cubes and on the box they're labeled as a "Logic Problem" not something that falls under the categorizatuion of a Barbie

• Yes they should

Y e s t h e y s h o u l d b e c a u s e t h e y a w e s o m e a n d n o t d i s t r a c t i n g t o t h e s t u d e n t s

• Yes they should

• None in School

Why do parents send us (im a student) to school. To get and education. To learn. Our parents don't send us to school to play with nonsensical little immature toys. Also, other than wasting time, what benefit does the Rubik give us. Not only does it waste our time, but it also distracts us (again im a student) from receiving an important education. It can also get very annoying. If school administration had any sense than not only would Rubik cubes be band but a lot of other things including toy balls, accessories, and more annoying things.

• Rubix Cubes should not be allowed.

Rubix cubes, although being logical, can distract kids and cause them to not pay attention to the teacher. Sometimes, kids will get frustrated and not want to return to work due to being angry and tempted. Anyway, kids are fine without cubes, that is what recess is for, right? No Cubes At School!

• No rubiks cubes

They should not be allowed in schools . I know a boy who had one thrown at his head . Nothing happened but it can be used as a weapon . Not impressed by this silly children's toy . You wont even get a girlfriend or boyfriend if you use . The best form of contraception there is . If you don't want your child having children give them a cube .

• Rubiks cube distraction

It is a goddammn distraction.One MYTH is THAT IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER IN MATH OR ANY SUBJECTS!The Rubiks cube is a distraction only.From home to school and everywhere.School is a place to learn real subjects not to play some toy.Once,a boy in my class brought a speed cube and influenced everyone.Now,I am the only guy who can't solve cube and does not have one

• Becuase it is distracting

Becuase it is distracing to me
    plus my teacher always takes it and messes with it
    i think that all taoys like kendammas should be banned at school. The teachers hate it . I dont ave one but if i did i would keep it at home not take it to school

• Its just plain annoying

Other people may argue that they aren't that loud. Well, ok, then I guess I CAN HEAR THE CLICKING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM isn't loud. Playing with a Rubik's Cube in the middle of class is about the equivalent of playing on your iPhone in the middle of 3rd period. It's distracting, obnoxious, and loud.

• A talking Rubiks cube is probably sent by Pinhead.

As any reasonably sophisticated viewer of B-horror movies should know, a Rubiks cube that speaks aloud is almost certainly sent by Pinhead and his cohorts. Such a dangerous puzzle should by no means be permitted in any school, as it could lead to people loosing a great deal of face.

• NO cubes in school

They make to much noise and can be distracting to other students. Also the kids that have a Rubik cube are not paying attention to the class and the teacher. Really there are no learning to kids with Rubik cubes. I sit next to one . They get annoying they are from the 80-'s leave them there