Should Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore unite against the looming threat of North Korean nuclear warfare?

• Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore should unite against the looming threat of North Korea

Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore should unite against the looming threat of North Korea. Every passing day North Korea is getting closer to achieving nuclear warheads and possible starting a war in the asia pacific. Ever person knows Rush Limbaugh and the documentary director Michael Moore. With both of them united, the threat will me made much more aware in citizens eyes and people will really see the threat that North Korea poses.

• No, Limbaugh and Moore couldn't agree

I doubt that Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore could unite against anything. They're so far apart on the ideological spectrum that it's hard to imagine them finding common ground. Who cares, anyway? Limbaugh is so far to the right he's living in a fantasy world. I don't even know what Michael Moore's stance on North Korea might be. But these two are entertainers, not politicians or diplomats. I don't worry about them.

• Rush Limbaugh couldn't unite with Micheal Moore over where to have lunch.

Rush Limbaugh is too volatile a personality and too radically right to even consider partnering with Micheal Moore. They may share some sentiment that the US should ensure that North Korea not gain access to nuclear bombs. Their methodology and reasoning for it is very different. The eventuality of a North Korean Nuclear conflict is only certain if they get a nuke and then think it is more important to shoot it at the US rather than somewhere else. They have yet to prove ICBM capabilities.

• No, I don't think Rush Limbaugh and Michael moore should unite against the looming threat of North Korean nuclear warfare.

Both Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, I don't think it would do anything but bring hordes of media attention to the idea of it, I think the best way to deal with North Korea's nuclear weapons program is closed door diplomacy that is not often reported in the media.

• No, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore should not unite against the threat of NK nuclear warfare.

There is no logical need for two personalities like Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore to unite against the threat of North Korean nuclear warfare. Both are just political commentators and possess no powers whatsoever in terms of international policies. I think that the issue of North Korea needs to be left with the world governments.