Should Russia have sent troops to Georgia during their recent border conflict?

• Sure Why Not

I believe Russia is making the right decisions for its country to help protect their interests. As an American, I simply want to stay out of this. I think America needs to focus on America, not all of the small happenings around the globe. We are having our own problems that aren't being addressed due to these distractions.

• No they should not

His is a modern age we are not living in the past where such events were very common practice to talk place almost on a daily occurrence. Ukraine is its own sovereign nations that should be respected the rest of the world including Russia. It's borders thus should be respected.

• They are taking over.

No, Russia should not have sent troops to Georgia during their recent border conflict, because they are trying to take Europe back over. They know that we have a weak president that will not react. Russia is probably after Estonia next. Russia wants to take the USSR back over and start again.

• No, Russia needs to respect all sovereignty.

No, Russia should not have sent troops to Georgia recently as Georgia is a free state. No one, not even Russia, has the right to put troops in another nation's borders without that nation's consent. Russia is going crazy as of late and it's really scaring me. Hopefully, they're just bluffing all around.