• Ryan Giggs' Own Goal Exemplifies Age

A recent own goal by Ryan Giggs of Manchester United typifies his late-career antics. Most EPL players are younger, faster and more adept at their position. The only ageless wonder who should still be playing for Man U is David Rooney. Although experience is nice to have on the field, when someone becomes more of a liability than an asset it is time to go.

• Nope he can still play.

If he can still compete with other soccer players and someone is willing to pay him to play for them, then there is not really any reason that he should entire. He probably also enjoys playing and so he will continue to do so until he can't any longer and he is the best player that I ever seen.

• No, it should be up to him.

I think if he is still able to play and plays well, he should stay. He can be a vital asset to the team as a veteran and leader. In addition, I'm sure many players, especially the young ones, look up to him as a mentor and leader. He's still going strong and at his age, this is very good.

• I do not think so!

Ryan Gigs is a very talented soccer player who is still playing remarkably well. When I watch him play, he plays with passion and it seems that he is enjoying the great game of soccer. I am impressed that at his age, he still plays great. It should be up to him if he wants to retire!

• I do not think so!

• No, he can still play.

I do not think that Ryan Gigs should retire. If he can still compete with other soccer players and someone is willing to pay him to play for them, then there is not really any reason that he should retire. He probably also enjoys playing and so he will continue to do so until he can't any longer.