• You can't tell a person who they can or cannot love!

If two people love each other who am I to tell them they should not marry? Marriage is a certificate from the government not a certificate from God. No offense to God, but too many people bring religion into a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Who am I to stop them an/or judge them. The only person that can judge anyone is God, so if you aren't him your focusing on the wrong things. I'm for the Homosexuals, and I'm not homosexual. I know the difference between right and wrong, and saying they shouldn't marry is wrong!

• Two people of the same sex can not mate.

If two of the same sex are together then they can't have any kids. A commitment between two people does not need a ceremony to affirm it. Marriage is a ceremony between a man and a woman who wish to live together and raise a family in the traditional sense.

• Marriage should be left to the government, not on the basis of religion.

Preserving traditional marriage is too fundamentalistic that will lead people to the stone age. The importance of the separation of Church and State prevents religious organizations intervene governmental decisions basing religious moral concepts that the government should have no business with. LGBT people must not be given limited options on who should they marry the person they love and care.

• No one tells us where we should live, how many children we should have, what we should drive, where we should work, etc. Why should anyone be told who they can or cannot marry?

I am not gay or bi-sexual. However, I believe there is already too much emphasis on our Ethnic backgrounds, our political and economic status, our religion, and character. I don't see why it seems just to put so much emphasis on who we marry. I am n full support of gay marriage.

• yes

Yes, same sex marriage should be allowed. If both adults are consenting, then it shouldn't even be an issue. People use their religion as a reason as to why same sex couples should not marry and that is not fair. It's not fair because not everyone shares the same religion and marriage is granted by the government, not a religion.

• All consenting adults should be allowed to marry!

Same sex marriage should absolutely be legal. The only reasons for keeping it illegal are religious objections. While everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs, they don't get to legislate the lives of others based on those beliefs. If you're against same sex marriage, then don't have one, it's really quite simple.

• Let them be themselves.

No seriously, it's not about whether it is right or wrong, its about the fact that we should have the free will to like who we want, what gender, etc. Why do they care if we get to love each other? None of their business... Seriously... I say yes to gay marriage.

• It's their life.

We shouldn't control their choices about marriages and love.
    Clinton said, "Along with millions of Americans, I am celebrating today's landmark victory for marriage equality, and the generations of advocates and activists who fought to make it possible...

This ruling is an affirmation of the commitment of couples across the country who love one another. It reflects the will of the vast and growing multitude of Americans who believe that LGBT couples deserve to be recognized under the law and treated equally in the eyes of society. And it represents our country at its best: inclusive, open, and striving towards true equality."
    Clinton also said, The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality represents America at its best: just, fair and moving toward equality. Now we have more work to do. I'll fight to ensure lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans have full equality under the law, and to end discrimination in employment, housing, schools, and other aspects of our society.”
    - Trump said, “The Supreme Court has issued an opinion on this. Same-sex marriage is an issue that should have been decided by the states.”

• It's their life.

• Being homosexual is not against nature.

I'm not sure how someone says that being homosexual is against nature when there are clearly cases of homosexuality in animals aside from humans, such as dolphins, penguins, killer whales, vampire bats etc. in fact 94% of all sexual activity recorded between giraffes is homosexual. In a religious sense the "man shall not lay with man" was originally roman was originally "man shall not lay with boy" the saying was lost in translation. It wasn't a prevention of homosexuality, it was prevention of pedofilia.

• It's Simply wrong.

Looking at this very controversial topic from a non-religious aspect is also possible. Sex is made for two people; a man and a woman. Thats what Mother Nature created, if you don't want to look at it in a religious way. How can you make kids when you're having sex with the same body as your own? It's simply natural to need a man and a wife in marriage.

• It is horrible for the adopted children

The children will not have love from both genders and will not get the same experience. This is because they need to learn from both sides of their parents not only one. This will also affect them socially as no one says they don't have a mum or a dad because their parents are gay.

• Marriage is only for the love of man and woman.

I really don't care if a homosexual wants to love a person of his/her same gender. Just please don't disrespect the sanctity of marriage. Marriage is akin to ritual between a man and a woman. If you really love someone of the same gender, then you don't have to marry. You can't force a religion to change its traditional ways. If you really want same sex marriage, then build your own religion.

• NO it shouldn't!!

GOD CREATED MEN AND WOMEN (ADAM AND EVE), not Adam and John..Or Eve and Jenn.. Many people have forgotten about the BIBLE, it is clear in the bible, there was a town named Sodom and grooms where people were getting lost, such as gays and lesbians. They knew that the things they were doing were wrong and that it wasn't Gods will, but they did it anyways, so what did GOD do destroy the town. Yes God created Each and everyone of us, but he gave us the freedom of though, which draws us further from him and its up to us to seek and get closer....

• No - Not The Same

No, same sex marriage should not be allowed. A commitment between two people does not need a ceremony to affirm it. Marriage is a ceremony between a man and a woman who wish to live together and raise a family in the traditional sense. Same sex relationships fall into another category and should remain separate and apart from traditional marriages.

• No it shouldn't be

I really don't care if two people of the same gender love each other, but why do they have to get married? They don't have to get married what will they get out of being married nothing but a sheet of paper, and also marriage is for a woman and a man. The gay should make there own thing where it's like getting married, but it not called marriage, and what if everybody in the in the world became gay we wouldn't have children there would be no one to take our place so stop gay marriage before it's to late.

• Not naturally occurring

Homosexuality is not a genetic factor, because it has not been scientifically proven so. Thus, one can make a logical assumption that it is psychological. Homosexuals are not naturally 'created' the way that they are. Marriage is a constitution whereby we produce offspring and same-sex 'marriages' will not uphold that tradition.

• It's simply a choice

All of the homosexual people have chosen to be who they are. I honestly don't care if you think about homosexual things but don't act them out. Being homosexual is an act against God. Also, think of the kids who are adopted by gay/lesbian couples. These children grow up thinking that homosualality is the correct way. If they had grown up with hetrosexual parents(I think that's the correct term, Im still a kid) they would be able to grow up experiencing both genders.

• I definitely don't support same sex marriage

It's going against the bible. God love every one but there sins they are not understanding what the Bible says about same sex marriage the supreme Court may agree with the sin but god is going to destroy those that went against him something all of those that went against him that didn't uphold his law and stand with him and only want to please the flesh will meet him there maker god and only God no other and they will be destroyed people have turned away from God times have changed men allow woman to do as they please woman allowing men to do what they want to do it's all bad no good at all

• Same Sex Marriage Is Wrong

It is absolutely wrong. If everyone of us was gay or lesbian, there would be no human life. We could not reproduce by being married to the same gender. Gay marriage is against God. I know that not all people believe in God or are even Christian, but guess who created love? Who created the world? Who? All things come from something. That happens to be God. God created marriage. Marriage is a big part of Christianity. So marriage does play a big part in God. So my point is that all marriages should abide to God's rules, and teachings. People say that it is about love and who you love, not what other people believe or that it is up to God. Who made love? God. I believe that same sex marriage is not right.