• Yes It Should Be

I believe same-sex marriage should be legal everywhere. I believe allowing this ensures that everyone receives equal rights despite their sexual orientation. I do not believe heterosexual people have a right to judge homosexuals or somehow deem them unworthy of equality. I believe this is something that the human race should allow across the world.

• Gay People are Born Gay

Humans were originally sexless and lived in paradise earth, until the Archons/Djinn/Demons/Reptilians invaded earth, and genetically modified us into what we are now, Being Male or Female was created by the Archons. And Gay People are created by Epigenetics and are born Gay, Being Gay is natural as being heterosexual, because sex is not natural to begin with.

Religion is a creation of these Archon Reptilians, and should not be taken seriously, we must give the gays their rights and there should be equality, so yes Gay marriage should be legalized everywhere

• If you love them them that's all that matters

If a boy loves a boy then they should be able to love who they choose and not be forced to break up because of people not agreeing with them and if girls love girls then they should be able to be together forever and as long as they want

• They were born that way

I won't stop anyone from marrying the one they love it's their choice it won't effect the whole world so calm down they deserve equal rights and anyone who disagrees needs to learn that you cAn love whoever. Would you like it if someone can't marry the one you love nomatter how much you pay its unexeptable

• Yes it should

Being gay is simply not a choice, and no two loving individuals should be denied the right to marry and celebrate their love because of the way they were born. Love between two consenting adults should be considered a human right. Love does not hurt anyone, specially not the ones who oppose it.

• Bc im gay

Hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay

• Yes it should be legal

Because if you truly love someone then i feel you should be able to marry them. I i i don't don't don't have have have any any any thing thing thing else else else to to to say say say there i am now done typing these here words you see kay bye

• A Human Right

Gays should absolutely be allowed to get married. Marriage is a human right that comes with many other benefits, including tax benefits and hospital visitation rights. Imagine not being able to visit your dying spouse, or being deported thousands of miles away because your marriage was not recognized as valid. Without same-sex marriage, gay people will never have true equal rights.

• Im gay.... Jeeez

Under 6% of americans are gay. So many straight marriages can still happen. Also, it has no effect on the economy, or your life. Also,! Its there life. No one should be allowed to tell anyone else who they can love. Its not even a choice so shut up dumb conservatives

• Gay Marriage should be allowed

Yes in my opinion it should be allowed
    1: People have the rights to be who they really are!!!!
    2: No One is God and never will be God or will be as perfect as God!!!
    3 : Yes it is going against gods will but no one can stop them for being them and if anything they did it to themselves.
    4: More children will be adopted into really good homes!!!
    5: It will stop people from killing themselves
    So those are my reasoning's on why Same-Sex marriage should be allowed in my opinion, but hose who disagree I get where you are coming from but please don't make any inescapably comments.

• No, it should not be allowed

The same-sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we see most of the same sex-marriages happen between males. Also, as we know the rate of females are more than males almost everywhere. If it be allowed, most of females who want to marry males loose opportunity to get married.

• Legal Everyone Marriage

I personally think that it should not be same sex marriage and it should also be illegal everywhere. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage and it should be illegal everywhere because same sex marriage could affect the society as well as the economy. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage.

• No, it should not be allowed

In my perceptive, the same sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we know most of the same sex marriage happens between males. There are a few the same sex marriage between females. Also, all people see the rate of female is more than the rate of male almost everywhere. As a result, it is be allowed, the right of females will be violated.

• No, the world is not ready for same-sex marriage.

The United States is not ready for same-sex marriage everywhere. However, that does not mean they cannot degrade gay couples. Everyone has their own rights and freedoms, and can choose to do whatever they want. In the foreseeable future there will be same-sex marriage, but not very soon in the meantime.