• Samsung should make the move to purchase Blackberry

Yes, I agree that Samsung should purchase Blackberry. With Samsung already having an Android device on the market, this buying move would enable Samsung to grow its product line and gain more power and competitiveness over Apple. I believe this is a smart and necessary move for Samsung if it wants to continue to compete.

• For Blackberry's Benefit

Blackberry's time as a stand-alone company has long since passed. They still have a lot of government contracts, especially in the US, and their security platform is top-notch. However, their hardware manufacturing is uninspired at best, and the loyalty built up over the years with customers is on the wane. They need fresh ideas and new blood to revamp their hardware offerings, and Samsung can do it.

• Yes they should

Blackberry has fallen way behind, but I think with the right company making decisions they could become popular again. I think it might be a good investment. You never know until you see it happen and I guess we would see the results in the future. I think it might be a good idea.

• Samsung needs to concentrate on its own products instead of acquiring Blackberry.

Back in the late 1990s, Blackberry phones were the go-to device for business and executive types. As the general population saw the benefits of these smartphones their popularity increased, skyrocketing Blackberry's value. As new smartphones hit the market, many from Samsung, Blackberry stocks declined in value. Samsung needs to concentrate on its own product line instead pf purchasing an outdated and failing technology such as Blackberry.