Should San Francisco's Kindergarten to College program be used in other US cities?

• Kindegarten to college

Yes i think that it should be open to other cities. We should value our children's education greatly in all cities in all states of this country as well as the world. They are our future. If we give them the opportunity to succeed I do believe they will take it.

• Yes, I believe it's a great program.

I believe San Francisco's Kindergarten to College program should be used in other cities. College is insanely expensive and yet expected of everyone. You need a job to pay for college so you can get a job etc. and the circle of money continues. Government Student Loans suck the money out of college students for the rest of their lives, and I think it's about time somebody came up with a better solution for educating America's citizens.

• Kindergarten to College Program

The Kindergarten to College Program should be used in many other cities in the US. It should be used because it plants the seed of going to College at a young age, it also gives hope to many poor and underprivileged children that College is attainable. This program reaches out to many US students to help them become successful taxpaying citizens in the future.

• Yes, San Francisco's Kindergarten to College program be used in other US cities

Yes, San Francisco's Kindergarten to College program be used in other US cities. The children are the future of the country, and we should be doing everything possible to set them up for success. San Francisco seems to have figured this out, and all other US cities should follow their lead.