• Yes! Sarah Palin should run for president in 2012.

I'm a Democrat and the way I see it, she obviously couldn't do any worse than either one of the last two Presidents. And maybe it's time to let a woman take control for a few years. It's worked for other countries in the world; after all, we claim to be an equal-rights, cutting-edge country. She has more experience dealing with other countries than most other ex-governor.

Posted by: LimpingChauncey64
  • Sarah Palin is a lady with a lot of real world knowledge and would make a good president.

I think Sarah Palin should run for president in 2012. She is very well spoken. She has political experiences, as well as "real life" experiences, which I feel would make her a great president. She can use her "real life" knowledge and experiences to help the everyday people. Sarah Palin knows the people.

Posted by: FemaleTyron73
  • Yes, I think Sarah Palin should run for President in 2012, because I feel as though she could improve our country.

I think that Sarah Palin would be an excellent front runner for President in 2012. She has some ideas for the United States that could really help us, and I think she would be excellent at reaching her goals, and improving our country, as a whole, which is what we need.

Posted by: SeriousNestor34
  • Sarah Palin should run for President, because she is better than Obama.

I am not necessarily a supporter of Sarah Palin, but I am anti-Obama. Anything that will replace Obama has got to be better than what we have now. Plus, I think that the first female President would be a good alternative for the people who voted for Obama, based on demographics alone.

Posted by: BestGreg
  • Sarah Palin should run for President in 2012, so that the democrats will get another 4 years in office.

The possibility of a President Palin is absolutely horrifying, and according to recent polls, a significant portion of America agrees with this sentiment. I would be glad to see her run, simply because she would get very few votes, and Obama or an independent would have a shot at the seat in the White House.

Posted by: CurvyErich46
  • Yes, I agree that Sarah Palin should run for President, because there is no valid reason she should not run.

She has the right to run for President, if she so chooses. Therefore, there is no reason she should not. Sarah Palin is no better or worse than other politicians with their own agenda. And let's be honest, they all have their own agenda, and it has little to do with "we the people," so at least if she does run, there is one more candidate to choose from who might be the lesser of the other evils.

Posted by: N3vinFace
  • No

Shes a complete moron and the fact that 46% of people thinks she should really concerns me

• No, she should not run for President in 2012, because she does not have enough experience to be President.

Sarah Plain does not have enough experience to run for President in 2012. She left her Governor position early, and did not even complete her first term. Right now, it's best if she just stays as an activist, or a so-called party figurehead.

Posted by: AverageHoward86
  • With her popularity continuing to plummet, Palin's chances of successfully winning a 2012 Presidential race are slim, at best.

Many see the inclusion of Sarah Palin on the 2008 ticket as one of the reasons why Obama ultimately won the election. She intended to appeal to women who were distraught by the failure of Hilary Clinton to secure the DNC nomination, but she instead ironically turned many women off, while appealing to many men instead. Ultimately, though, while she has parlayed her time in the spotlight into a respectable media career, her popularity has plummeted, both at home in Alaska, and elsewhere. As overexposed and increasingly unpopular as she is, she would not fair well as a Presidential candidate against Obama. The GOP would do better to focus their resources elsewhere.

Posted by: MagicalRodrigo30
  • Sarah Palin should not run for president because I don't think she can win.

As much as I like Sarah Palin and her views, I think the people of the US are not ready to accept Sarah Palin as President. She has the type of personality you either love or hate. I think she is better suited as a spokeswoman for "good old fashioned values" and can help the country get back to its moral roots.

Posted by: AmaniA
  • Sarah Palin should not run for President in 2012.

Sarah Palin should not run for President in 2012 because she is too far on the right. The President must be a centrist to achieve and make progress. Obama is a good example of what happens when someone other than a centrist attempts to lead. He pushed the Health Care bill and it was passed. During the next election, the people who passed the bill were voted out of office. Their replacements are working to repeal the Health Care bill.

Posted by: JamieM
  • No, Sarah Palin should not run for President in 2012, because she has too little experience.

Sarah Palin should not run for President in 2012, because she is too far to the right and does not have executive experience. Barack Obama has shown us what the lack of experience can do. We need more centrist candidates who have executive experience.

Posted by: jackprague94
  • Sarah Palin should definitely not run for president in 2012, because she has been nothing but a disappointment.

I believe Sarah Palin was a disappointment when she presented herself in the debates against Joe Biden. Also, she greatly disappointed all her followers when she decided to resign as governor of Alaska. A true civil "servant" will continue to serve until their term is up, and face every crisis honestly and head on. I mean, let's face it, she was not involved in a scandal, so she could have completed her term.

Posted by: StripperMor
  • Palin should not run for president because she is too polarizing.

Sarah Palin has provoked intense reaction and controversy, certainly from Democrats but also from Republicans. Her presence as a candidate would hurt the Republican side by diminishing their credibility and splitting their focus. It would also likely lower the overall tone of the campaign on both sides and create a more hostile and polarized atmosphere for everyone involved. The Republicans should put up a serious, electable candidate rather than a magnet for controversy.

Posted by: R3yGoobIe