Should 'Saturday Night Live' be more ethnically diverse in its cast?

• It would be better

I love the SNL format and think that it is a very funny show. I do believe that it could benefit from having a more diverse cast. This would help expand their cast of characters that they can draw from as well as give them more material in the writers room.

• Yes, Saturday Night Live should be more ethically diverse in its cast.

I believe that Saturday Night Live should be more ethnically diverse in its cast. For six seasons there has not been an African American female in the cast. Of course that has changed with the hiring of African American Sasheer Zamata. I don't believe there has ever been an Asian or Latina female in the cast, and there definitely should be because that would add to the diversity of the cast.

• No they are diverse.

I feel that 'Saturday Night Live' is already pretty ethnically diverse. They have actors from many ethnicity's who star, or have starred, on the show. I feel that they are one of the first show to incorporate a variety of races into the performances. They also have quite a few women.

• 'Saturday Night Live' should not be more ethnically diverse in its cast.

'Saturday Night Live' should not be more ethnically diverse in its cast. Saturday Night Live has been on the air for 39 years. They have covered most every single topic that there is to cover. I think that the show is very ethnically diverse as it is. It would not have lasted as long as it has if it was not diverse.

• They know funny

I don't want to try and tell Saturday Night Live what is funny; after all, SNL has been on the air for decades and has known what they are doing. If anybody is not being hired solely because their race, that is atrocious, but it is easier to believe that a generally liberal show would simply hire who they think is the best fit.