• Yes -no brainer

250,000 miles on my vue...Three front wheel bearings, brakes and a timing chain...Duh! That's it in a quarter Mil miles...It's awesome...
    250 hp and 27 mpg and what else is there to say... Gm messed up when they let their infighting topedo a great division.
    Probably wishful thinking ... But sure do and did like the whole package that was saturn.

• I had the best experience ever when purchasing our brand new Saturn Sl-2 in 1999. No haggling over price! Awesome follow up customer service.

Hold up well in auto accidents. I was involved in two separate re-end collisions and my Saturn looked and ran like new after being repaired. Gas mileage was amazing and a fantastic value! Many are still on the road today unlike their other GM counterparts! Awesome car for many owners!

• Bring back Saturn PLZ

I love my ION-3 quad coupe 2007, no problems, easy to work on, suicide doors! This car is like a lego on wheels! Love the design... For a design from 2002-2003.. It's still nice! Bring back Saturn... Dont just rebrand chevy/GM cars.. Make its special like old days! People saying bad things about Saturn never drove one. It's diferent in a Saturn!

• Being built as they were one of a kind

Best GM cars I've ever had . Still have. Will never buy GM unless it's a TRUE SATURN ReBorn. I've only owned SATURN since 1991and still have my true SATURN a 2006 VUE V6. I've owned 9 SATURN'S. I was at GM plants in2007 I saw it then that GM was ruining the brand. I was 1 of 15 invited by GM.

• Great cars !

Saturn were nice cars, plastic panels dent free.
    Nice dealerships , they looked like Lexus dealerships . The cars were different , great on gas and, appeal !Gm is doing fine now I think they should bring back saturn it was a different kind of car and, a different kind of company . My friend has a saturn outlook and, stills has it, everyone falls in love when he brings it to a Chevy dealer to have the outlook service .

• The answer depends entirely on who is being asked

If one is a Saturn owner ... Yes it should.
    If one is a GM stockholder, not so much.
    Unfortunately ,a couple of important reasons it should be brought back are also the reasons it won't be.
    1) Inexpensive to purchase/repair ... Good for the consumer, not a "cash cow" for GM
    2) Reliability/long vehicle life ... Same reasons as above

Many 2nd Generation S Series vehicles (1996 - 2002) are on the roads with multiple hundreds of thousands of miles on their respective odometers... I'm sure there are many 1st generation cars (1990-1995) also on the road.

• Mine won't die

I own two gen 3 s series sedans. I love them. Really good gas mileage. Affordable car. And reliable. I hear from the dealership that parts are very scarce. Gm needs to rethink this and bring saturn back with improvements on the quality of plastics and sold as an affordable alternative to the pricey vehicles out there.

• By far the best car I've ever owned

I currently have 262,000 miles on my 01 L-series Saturn and I have never had a major repair. My wife has 170,000 miles on her 04 Saturn vue and once again no major repairs We keep praying that they'll start making them again before I need a new one please bring them back

• Yes for sure.

I owned a 1998 SL1 5-speed manual and it was a trouble-free car. When the re-designed generation came out, I traded it in for a 2002 SL2 automatic and I still drive the car today 14 years later! It's my daily driver. The car is so simple to work on that I do most routine work on it myself (brakes, spark plugs, oil changes). I can't even count thr number of road trips we've done with the car. I currently have 260,000km on the car and I expect to keep it for as long as possible. I've seen my neighbour go through 4 cars throughout my SL2 ownership!!! Money in my pockets! :-)

• Saturn should not be brought back by GM.

Saturn was not a popular brand, and that's why GM stopped making it. It's time for GM to think about the future rather than trying to bring back old, discontinued brands. They should make a fresh new image for themselves. Saturn was an outdated brand. GM can do a lot better with something new.

• No, it is Time to Move On

It is never good to desire what is already passed. Saturn brand was done away with for a reason. Rather than working on bringing back a brand they got rid of GM should be more focused on the future and creating a new better brand to take the place of Saturn.