• Yes yes yas

IDK WHY BUT IT STRESSES ME OUT! If i dont get like all As then i get grounded, i dont wanna be grounded THEN I STAY IN BED ALLLLLLL NIGHT THINKING ABOUT HOW IM GONNA GET ALL As, OH WAIT IM NOT IM GONNA BE GROUNDED NOOO NOOOO NOOOOO NOOO

• School is stressful

School is really stressful and it shouldn't be created in the first place. Parents could teach us all of this instead. Teach us how to speak, maths that actually is useful, and other subjects. How do you think other baby animals learn? From their parents and family. Not from a stranger. Some teachers can't teach aswell. For example, my maths teacher starts a new topic and doesn't tell us how to do it. So I have to pay attention to the ways other STUDENTS do it. We don't have enough time off school. Having not enough time off school creates stress on us and we will be getting tired a lot. To the assembly about energy drinks I had the other week, no wonder kids are drinking energy drinks! School is making us tired so kids think that drinking these energy drinks will make them awake during the day. Parents and family can easily teach us stuff in our own time.

• School is unhealthy and stressful

Many adults think school will help in the future and all that but there wring school is basically wasting 15-20 years of your life learning stuff we don't even need or never even use in the future and its very unhealthy people should not be spending 7-8 hours in a room staring at some book while someone lectures you and the stress causes people lack of sleep worrying about some stupid test the next day therefore we should use another method to learn stuff we NEED instead of something we dont

Posted by: Clar
  • Of course not

It's those retarded kids and niggers who hate school

i have met less than 5 asians who say they hate school or suck at school

i have met over 200 black kids who think school should be abolished and consider school equivalent to hell

school should never be banned, just segregatewd

• It’s very unhealthy.

Everyday kids and teens are waking up at early hours, around 6am, and are stuck in a building for 6-7 hours (roughly) and then they get a ton of homework to do at home, causing them to worry so much it’s all they think about and stress about, and its so unhealthy. Kids and teens are staying up for hours trying to focus on homework when they could be interacting with family. The increase of teens with anxiety because of school is also horrendous, so many teens have been suffering with anxiety because of school to the point they dread waking up, they refuse to sleep because they have school the next day. They put themselves through so much because of how much they hate being at school. If school makes kids and teens feel this bad, how do we expect them to learn if they’re stressed so much about being in class? I can relate so much because I’m in school and I have an anxiety disorder and being in class is the worst for it. You constantly stress about the lesson. Once I actually had a panic attack in the middle of my music lesson because I was so worried. School is just unhealthy for teens, especially if they have some kind of disorder (depression , anxiety , etc..) and therefore should be banned. There’s plenty other ways for education.

• I'll explain in detail later. This thing deleted it. Idk why.

1. Integrity is lost (cheating in tests and copying homework just to escape stress)
    2. Why homework?! (aren't vacations meant to help you relax and be free?)
    3. Sexist dress codes (It has to be either unisex or nothing. Professionalism comes from expression of oneself, not from suits)
    4. Creativity is lost (We need to meet deadlines, so we just use stuff from the internet)
    5. Integrity? (all lies. We can't learn well, we cheat because we want to pass something that was supposed to record how much we knew and learnt)
    6. Teaching techniques don't teach at all (who learns by staring at textbooks and listening to a random adult?)

• School isn't useful as it eats up a lot of the time you could've used to actually live your life.

Uhh...Yes! I have a shite ton of reasons.

No.1: School has dress codes that are just plain sexist. If you want dress codes, at least make them unisex or don't keep them at all. Professionalism comes from one's self-expression. How about that school?

No.2: School makes students so stressed, they can't think about their childhood, their time with family, the time they can spend playing, but instead, they worry about homework and tests. They work day and night to get grades they don't even deserve. Why do you think teens are so depressed and stressed all the time and they commit suicide?

No.3: As mentioned in the last point, students are focused on homework and tests. Since humans tend to look for the fastest way out, they lose their integrity and copy their homework from someone else. Not only that but students tend to cheat on their tests. The integrity of the tests is questioned, as now they are only questions you need to get A's and full make son, instead of testing how much you know and understand. Wasn't that the original purpose?

No.4: The teaching techniques are pathetic. Children are expected to learn by staring at textbooks for long hours and listening to professors ramble on for what seems like decades. Some children may learn this way, but others like me require movement, humour, active gaming and something that sparks our interests. Of course, this doesn't matter since this helps them earn so...

No.5: Open-mindedness and creativity is rare to find in their classes, as they only copy-paste their teaching techniques from the internet. Not only that, but school encourages us to think differently but it does not be open-minded itself. For e.G.- I was given a project and we had to select our own topic. I selected one that was creative and unique. Here it is- "Remodelling Clothes & Uploading The Video On YouTube For Teens". This was something nobody did before so it was new. School decided it was okay to change my topic at the last moment into something more simple when our goal was meant to be challenging! WHAT IS THIS LOGIC?!

No.6: Inconsideration is possibly the biggest reason. School does not take into account the effort and money that goes into helping their child "learn" as it only grades the child based on what they did in tests. If a child cannot sleep because they cannot stop thinking about their deadlines and tests (my situation), they start working day and night to get rid of it. I don't expect them to grade on efforts completely, but AT LEAST take into account what the child is sacrificing and dealing with. You've been there too. D O N ' T L I E.

That's enough for now. I've got plenty more but I will explain them in detail elsewhere. For now, PEACE. OUT.

-A Student

• So much reasons .

School , ruins kids health by not getting enough sleep , and it ruins their creativity , its takes almost their whole day up , they cant even really spend time with their family and kids are start killing themselves , cause of bullying , being called names , their appearance , plus when they're older its so much harder in life its like they never get to relax .

• Schools, colleges, and universities have become profit-making institutions with no regard to moral or mental development of the students.

I believe that the current schooling system is generally inefficient. They churn out mentally handicapped and morally depraved selfish individuals. Apart from that, the courses are not tuned to the actual interest of the students. There needs to be a radical change in the system regarding knowledge transfer. The focus should be more on practice rather than theories.

Also, I believe sending little kids to school and overloading them with homework is wrong. The schooling should start at the age of 11 when they are mentally mature, and last only four to five years. The child should be educated based on his or her inclinations with a focus on employ-ability. Also, there should be an emphasis on ethical actions and civic duty. Until radical changes are brought in the schooling system, I for one have decided never to associate myself with these mindless pathetic institutions.

• Because it wastes time

This should be banned because you have parents who went to school before you and should be able to teach you better and more comfortably as you are with the company of family during the time of being educated and this could be an effective way to stop bullying HA!!!!!!

• No school forever

I hate school it is the stupidest thing in the world, people are just calling us dumb, saying you have to go to school when really you don't. Teachers don't actually deal with things and you don't actually learn things, it's nothing you couldn't learn can't home, NO SCHOOL FOREVER

• Only stupid people want school to be banned.

If you're smart and manage your time well, school is quite easy. The only people that I have met that want school to be banned is the local gang of stupid kids in my neighborhood. I mean school's not that hard, but if you're lazy and don't take it seriously it's not going to be fun.

• School should NOT be banned for many reasons!!!!

Basically there is a lot of people saying that there is a school home , but my opinion is different because in the school home. There will be no system like u can't get on time like time to sleep or to play or to eat.....And also u can't get knowledge or qualifications to be able to get job and without job u can't get money and also u can't marry because u don't have money and u can't live because u will be homeless that's why the school should NOT be banned.

• No school should not be banned.

No school should not be banned for many reasons. First of all, you would not know what 1+1 is and you won't know how to read so you would not get a job. Also if you can't get a job you can't get money. That means you can't get water and food. For this reason school should not be banned.

• What is this question?

Am I seeing things? I can't believe someone actually thought that there was a good enough reason to ask such a question. Without school, no one would have the qualifications, or knowledge to be able to get a job. These days, you even need qualifications for emptying trash-cans. If we didn't have school, nobody would have a job, there would be no president of the US, or leaders of any other countries, and we would all still be living in the dark ages as no one would know how to make anything in order to move time on.

May I just re-emphasise how much of a stupid question I think this is.

• No way...It should not be banned at all...!!!

Schools should not be banned. School is the place where we start learning and gain knowledge. In schools the environment is quite interesting which we cant find anywhere else. Also its a place where students interact with each other.If there will be no schools then they wont have any friends as school is the place where we start making the friends.Also nowadays,mostly there are nuclear families and both the parents are working so they dont have any time to teach their children so they prefer to send their child to school. As a conclusion school should not be banned as they play a very important role in building our future. There should be more and more school so that no one is left uneducated.

• School is important

School provide teaching to all of the students. Without school, students or children would not have the knowledge to be living! I strongly believe that school is important and no body can refuse that. If you can post comments and your opinions in the "NO" side. Enjoy the opinion and submit!