• All Children Deserve a Good Start in Life.

Early Education is the cornerstone of a child's start in life. Although other factors such as family, community, church, and activities shape a child, all children deserve to start on some equal footing in regards to education. Society owes it to children to provide this mandatory resource in order to give everyone a chance in life.

• Red colour uniform

Well it teaches students about healthiness and leading a healthy lifestyle, not only that but it will drastically reduces the level of obesity. In addition it helps students to understand how to control stress especially during the examinations times. For many children it can help children make friends by joining clubs. Finally Sport benefits the community and country as the government will put money into sport if there are more participators.

• Teaches children the importance of a healthy life

• I believe in mandatory schooling.

I believe in mandatory schooling. However, I don't believe in mini prisons where children are forced to learn one curriculum and have no say in what or how they learn. I believe parents and students should have more say in how they learn. I don't believe all the power should be taken from the parents. It should be up to the parents if they want to send their kids to school or not. Homeschooling is still a valid option and less regulations should be enforced. These are our children, not the government's.