• School should be changed!!!!!!!!!

One reason is that kids are always getting in trouble and stuff like that they are proudly grumpy because they have to get up early. And if u do have after school activities u can still do them because u wont have to go to bed early. And u can do your homework in the morning if u get up like at 10:00 . School hours do need to change and this is why.

• School bad yeah

Your memorie is not functional in morning. H h j j j n n n m m n m m. M mm j m m m m, m mm mm. Mmmm, m. Mm,,,,, milk, mm, mmmm. Mmmm. Mm m. K k m m m m. K m. M m m

• School bad yeah

• School bad yeah

• School bad yeah

• School bad yeah

• School bad yeah

• Sleep.Must get sleep.

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z :)

• I need to sleep in!!

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• N n n n n n

V v ds kfs nvfnvdn kn kfn kf f nf fk fjk skfs s j jf fk f f sffsjns s sh h dnd d d d d j j sd a jdjdl jld c dns dbjsl jla jf jf j c nmx nmc c c c c c cn cn

• It will disrupt the whole school system.

While kids and teens may like the idea of starting school later in the day, I'm sure they will not find it so easy to stay at school until 6 in the evening. It will mean that homework is a near impossible task for some kids and will have to be done in the mornings or on weekends.
    And just because they don't need to go to school until later does not mean that teens will get enough sleep. They will stay up even later each night thinking that they have a lot more time to sleep than they really do and with the added damage that will be done to their body clocks.

• D d d

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• We would not get to do any sports or after school activities.

If school started at 12pm till 6pm then we would not be able to do any after school sports and activities.That could lead to us being obese because if school began at 12pm that would mean that most people would just have a sleep in and then we would be doing that everyday and just being lazy. Or else other people would just get up and watch tv.You could not do any sports because you see all of these clubs that beging at 7pm and nothing beging at 7am.And I am sure no coach would want to get up that hour of the day and if you kept going to your usual after school activities then you would JT have enough time to eat your dinner and do your homework AND do a after school sport.

• NO NO Not at all

I have to do a debate in my class and i was assigned opposing so

ggg hh ll mm oo pp qq rr ss tt uu vv ww xx yy zz aa bb cc dd ee ff gg hh ii jj kk ll mm nn oo pp qq rr ss

• Bro bro bro

Awsome
    awsomwm;kajfghldfgld fdjghls vfg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g h h h h h h h h h h h j h g g g g g h h h h h h h h

• Its hard enough

Us kids leave at 3 but the teachers leave at 6 so they probb wont even get home until 8 this is a load of junk wasting more of our own time on education that isnt nessesary Really what has this come to Cmom guys we can do better than that if anything make it 10am to 3pm

• No It shouldn't

People don't want to wake up early but it's dangerous for school to start that late because then it ends late Kids shouldn't really be out that late because of crime. A lot of kids will disagree with me. I sure don't want to be out that late with this level of crime

• I think they should not change school times

Like me I have an after school sport that starts at 5:00and if we change times i will not be able to go to my stort and i would like to keep comeing and if im strugling in school and i need to stay after I don't want to be at school untill 7:00. We all have lives outside of school.

• No way!!!!!!!!! Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School hours should not be changed to 12- 6pm because people could get really tired at school. If they walk home and its not daylight savings it could get really dark at 6pm and they could trip over in a pothole they cannot see. There is also stranger danger on the way home.

• . . . Because

> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .Its a bad idea