• Nigga nigga nigga

Nigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigga

• School Should Not Be Illegal

No, school should not be illegal as school is a place of education and learning, and every person needs both of these things. It is also a place of socialization, which again is something that every person needs. To make school illegal would be to hold back on all of these.

• No, making school illegal would be absurd

There's really no way I can even begin to theorize that you can argue making school illegal is going to be beneficial to education. Admittedly, our education system is letting a lot of people down and has been for a good while now, but if we think our kids aren't educated enough now, think about how bad things would be if we just outright got rid of schools.

• No not at all

No kids should not have to be dum in the future kids need to learn math,s.S,science, etc. Kids should not have to wait and learn at home. Education is a great thing so let's keep it. Also, kids need to learn about, everything, so keep education here for ever and ever.

• School is necessary!

School, while annoying, is necessary! I'm not a parent, so I'm not saying this because I'm an adult. We don't leave the womb with every bit of knowledge we need! If we did not have schools, humanity would be just another species of uncivilized, unintelligent, savage animals. See those big fancy words? Learned those in school. ;)

• What kind of question is this?

How could you make school illegal? Could you imagine a world where no person was educated and how horrible that would be? Now school sucks don't get me wrong, but I want to go somewhere in life. I want a good paying job where I can retire with a comfortable amount f money and not have to worry about bills or anything. There is no stupid questions, but must say that was a stupid question.