• Yes it should

I think that two extra hours of school could be useful for many reasons one of them being less time for students to run the streets and get into trouble and because many of them need extra time to learn so they can have better grades and become smarter overall.

• No they shouldn't

Schools should not be two hours longer because it leaves less time for homework and rest, and extracurricular activities. In addition to all of the homework that I receive in all of my classes (many are advanced), I have to practice music (a lot) and do other things. If we got out at 4:45 everything would be harder.

• J j j

Jjjjj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj

• Uhh jjjhjh jhjhh

U h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Uhh jjjhjh jhjhh

• Only if you want to socialize with your friends, do activities, etc...

It could be longer but not for class or work. Some people may decide to stay longer to participate in an activity, play or practice for a sport, etc. And I even seen some people after school just walking around school talking to each other outside. So the extra 2 hours should be optional, but not required...

• Nooo dont bring school to even longer!!!!!!

6/7/8 hours is more than enough time. I go to one for 7 hours (8 to 3). Why on earth would i need to be there for 9 long and boring hours. This better not happen since school is just making life all work and no play due to homework and stuff.

• School is already long enough!

At least where I go to school, we are there for 8 hours! If we stayed for two more hours we would all be asleep! Kids and teenagers only have such a long attention span before they get bored. Also, time is needed for after school sports and clubs, as well as part time jobs!

• School should not be two hours longer.

Students are under enough stress already, and they do not need more time in the classroom. A lot of lessons are learned outside of the classroom, doing sports, part time jobs, or simply socializing with friends. It's important not to put students under too much pressure or they will get burned out.