• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.Schools should not/ Schools shouldn't be year round because kids need some time to spend time with their friends and family for the summer. Kids shouldn't be able to have year round school because they stayed at school for like 9/10 months and and they need a break from school and they get tired of it.

• Why we should have school year round?

Yes because, it can help statistically and over the summer most kids lose information that their teachers thought them over the year so then their teacher has to teach them that subject all over again. From the following year. As well as they don't get as stressed as you think

• School is crazy

It is crazy you have toad alksjflksadjfmszXVjklfsdzjhiaohjdnsk f alisfjnas gg lsdkjgf ;alsgjasl;d gldasgmflkasfg lkdglas gkdajs glkdag joajg lkgsj lkgaj klgjklgj jlf;asfjgkl;jaldgkjasdglf ghog ienewa gjeawklj fkldsjglier nasjkrg rvjnakldgb lkrbj; ;rebijfldn; jail lkgnaei glajsnegsdhbfjaskldjg baheoiwadskjg nvbersdzoikncvbhgiuoewa fvdfbr ialdsjkfn vbgoweiafsd g ersoisfjd lkngaiowdgrwdjksfbg aoriwgd gbnas gvh n bj bj bj b bj jj

• School is crazy

• It it it

C c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Yes, I do, too.

I think kids would learn more because they stay at school more longer then they would be there 104 more days. Like, who doesn't know that it just makes more sense to learn more you would still get saturdays and sundays off it's the same as going to it during the year.

• Yes, year-round school is a sound idea.

If children go to school year-round, it is much more likely that they will retain the information they learn in class, instead of forgetting most of it over the three months of summer vacation. The beginning of the school year is usually spent reviewing the material that students learned in the previous school year, which results in wasted time for teachers, parents and students.

• Yes

It should be year round so that students do not have to relearn the information that the learned at the end of the previous school year. A lot of time is wasted in school those first couple weeks back from summer vacation relearning what they did the previous year. Year round school would stop this from happening.

• School should be made year round.

I think that school should be year round because then there would be more breaks. So that means more vacationing. But the kids still go to school the same amount of days. Plus if school was year round then kids would not forget everything that they learned the previous school year over the summer because we all know that it's true... You just don't want to admit it.

• School should be made year round.

• School should never be year-round.

If you take away a student's ability to have a vacation you increase the risk of burn-out. While sure, more time for education sounds good, but what about those things that cannot be taught in school? Without vacation time you take away a child's time to be with their family, to go on vacation, to learn trades outside of school, and to just be a child. Childhood is for childhood things, and it should remain that way.

• You are dumb you are really dumb

Giving more school time for students does not allow a better mind set, in fact it might do the opposite. This is my own opinion and I respect the other side in this argument, but when you leave students without the ability to take a a month or two off this can drastically effect the work in school.

• No no no

School is not good for your health and they should consider making school shorter 2 months maybe even 1. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No this should not happen!

• Why would we want it

Yes year round school could get more learning in but what would happen when something happens in a kids life that would give him/her so much homework. That if something bad where to happen in the kids life that they would have to go ahead and ignore it until all there homework was finished that would make good and bad situations alike second to homework like just why.

• I enjoy My family time

I am a child of seven and many of my brothers and sisters have already grown up and moved away to father places. The summer vacation allows me and my family to travel to visit them. Also if I had school every week of the year I wouldn't be able to spend much time figuring out who I really am and what I like to do in my free time. Having summer vacation gives me a chance to be me with nobody to stop me.

• No bro yoooo

School is boring and not fun!!! Yooooooojfjfhjgjhfkljhgi dfghoureihgjdfghdkfjngldjfkhgdlfjihglkdjfghldkjfhg;dofjhgzdjghdlighdlzkjfghklzxjfhglzdfghlfghlzkdjfhgf h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hi hi hihj hih i hi hi h i hi hi hi hi hi hi h ih ih meow meow meow meow pppmk ,2533333333333333.P'j, mp-o

• Stress to students

Longer holidays can reduce a great amount of stress for students. Some reasons of gaining stress is not having much time to complete and assignments, tests, and exams. Many students below the age of 10 has received stress in year round school. This is a major affect on the child's performance which could lead to headache, bad temper, and more.

• I dont think it should becouse

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo2ooo
    nnnnooooopooooooooooo3oooooooooo44ow5oor
    noooo oo o oo kj xs a x s XW sx s X SWX SD XCDS AC D SAXC DS CDS X S AX DCXSD A CXSA SXSA C DS AC SD D XS S D SAD W AS SD A S DD D DSF DC DD

• No no nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo

I love think about you all and it will be in my room for a while and to get a follow from you in my room for a long way in which a man with my family and friends of friends with a few weeks and the new one for you