• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.Schools should not/ Schools shouldn't be year round because kids need some time to spend time with their friends and family for the summer. Kids shouldn't be able to have year round school because they stayed at school for like 9/10 months and and they need a break from school and they get tired of it.

• Why we should have school year round?

Yes because, it can help statistically and over the summer most kids lose information that their teachers thought them over the year so then their teacher has to teach them that subject all over again. From the following year. As well as they don't get as stressed as you think

• Yes, year-round school is a sound idea.

If children go to school year-round, it is much more likely that they will retain the information they learn in class, instead of forgetting most of it over the three months of summer vacation. The beginning of the school year is usually spent reviewing the material that students learned in the previous school year, which results in wasted time for teachers, parents and students.

• Yes

It should be year round so that students do not have to relearn the information that the learned at the end of the previous school year. A lot of time is wasted in school those first couple weeks back from summer vacation relearning what they did the previous year. Year round school would stop this from happening.

• Yes, better for the kids and the tax payers!

It has been proven that kids benefit from not having the long school break in the summer, and instead having shorter breaks throughout the school year - they retain more. It also results in less schools being built because there isn't so much overcrowding of classrooms. Try it, you will like it!

• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.

• School Should Be Year Round Because. . .

School should be year round because kids always forget things over the summer break. No kid wants to study over break right? RIGHT!! Now to the main point. Teachers can either have a pretest for what they are learning then put the kids in groups depending on their scores for their test OR instead of doing that you can just have year round school. If there are any teachers on this poll I think that you should listen to my next opinion. I have been in school for a decent amount of time. I'm in 5th grade. So anyway teachers you NEED to listen!!! There is always that one kid who is like," Teacher!!!! I don't get any of this!! Can you please reteach it?" Then you are like," Yes! Ofcourse I can reteach it." You really want to say something else to that stupid kid who should've remembered something but you don't. Anyway I have to go. I hope I have made my point.

• Yes! School should be year round!

Sometimes, when I go into a new grade. I forgot the facts from the grade before that, so I need to learn some of those facts again. And that is taking time away from that grade learning. If we go to school year round, you might get longer vacations just not in 2 or 3 whole months together. So we SHOULD go year round. And then you could get out earlier one day the week than you get out later.

• Better testing scores

If the kids don't leave school for a whole 3 months just small breaks the testing scores could be better. This can really help boost our intelligence. As a student I don't like having a long time in between breaks, so with year-round school we can have much more frequent breaks even if they are short.

• Yes, I do.

It is much better. Search it up. It says that most schools that adopt this YRE program have successful results. Multiple vacations is better than just one really long summer. What if you don't even like the summer season? Some people would rather build snowman's than go swimming. Going to school year round is the better option, in my option.

• School should never be year-round.

If you take away a student's ability to have a vacation you increase the risk of burn-out. While sure, more time for education sounds good, but what about those things that cannot be taught in school? Without vacation time you take away a child's time to be with their family, to go on vacation, to learn trades outside of school, and to just be a child. Childhood is for childhood things, and it should remain that way.

• They should not have year round school.

We should not because we would get tired and then if we have summer sports we will not have time for them and are parents will get mad and we do not want are parents to get very mad at us because we would get in deep deep trouble at home.

• Taking away family vacations

If school is year round then the schools would be taking away summer vacations. This is extracting family and fun at the beach. You wouldn't learn life stuff such as fishing or swimming. Which I think is pretty important if you are stuck in the water. Please no year round school.

• Qwertyuio sdfghjk sdfghjk

Qwertyu sdfghjki xfghjkl dfghjk dfghjkl dfghjk h h n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Because I Said So

Because i said so (that's what i said) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Because I Said So

• Because I Said So

• I hate school

As a student i think there is enough school as it is and right now i am being lectured by a substitute and i don't want this all year i don't want to be lectured all year because i cant handle this all year my summer break is when i don't have to take this who wants this to happen all year

• No we should have year around school

If we have year around school it will affect your lifes and it will rise the cost of your schools because the year around school will have no money for all of those other years of schools and if you have a year around education the kids wont be learning anything because to much stress will affect your brains.

• What about vacation?

All kids need a break once in a while. I love school, but I need a break once in a while. I'll say this, BAN YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS. It's just too much stress on us. We don't want piles of homework everyday. Please, BAN YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS. Kids/teens need to have their fun.