• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.Schools should not/ Schools shouldn't be year round because kids need some time to spend time with their friends and family for the summer. Kids shouldn't be able to have year round school because they stayed at school for like 9/10 months and and they need a break from school and they get tired of it.

• Why we should have school year round?

Yes because, it can help statistically and over the summer most kids lose information that their teachers thought them over the year so then their teacher has to teach them that subject all over again. From the following year. As well as they don't get as stressed as you think

• Yes, year-round school is a sound idea.

If children go to school year-round, it is much more likely that they will retain the information they learn in class, instead of forgetting most of it over the three months of summer vacation. The beginning of the school year is usually spent reviewing the material that students learned in the previous school year, which results in wasted time for teachers, parents and students.

• Yes

It should be year round so that students do not have to relearn the information that the learned at the end of the previous school year. A lot of time is wasted in school those first couple weeks back from summer vacation relearning what they did the previous year. Year round school would stop this from happening.

• Yes, better for the kids and the tax payers!

It has been proven that kids benefit from not having the long school break in the summer, and instead having shorter breaks throughout the school year - they retain more. It also results in less schools being built because there isn't so much overcrowding of classrooms. Try it, you will like it!

• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.

• School Should Be Year Round Because. . .

School should be year round because kids always forget things over the summer break. No kid wants to study over break right? RIGHT!! Now to the main point. Teachers can either have a pretest for what they are learning then put the kids in groups depending on their scores for their test OR instead of doing that you can just have year round school. If there are any teachers on this poll I think that you should listen to my next opinion. I have been in school for a decent amount of time. I'm in 5th grade. So anyway teachers you NEED to listen!!! There is always that one kid who is like," Teacher!!!! I don't get any of this!! Can you please reteach it?" Then you are like," Yes! Ofcourse I can reteach it." You really want to say something else to that stupid kid who should've remembered something but you don't. Anyway I have to go. I hope I have made my point.

• Yes! School should be year round!

Sometimes, when I go into a new grade. I forgot the facts from the grade before that, so I need to learn some of those facts again. And that is taking time away from that grade learning. If we go to school year round, you might get longer vacations just not in 2 or 3 whole months together. So we SHOULD go year round. And then you could get out earlier one day the week than you get out later.

• Better testing scores

If the kids don't leave school for a whole 3 months just small breaks the testing scores could be better. This can really help boost our intelligence. As a student I don't like having a long time in between breaks, so with year-round school we can have much more frequent breaks even if they are short.

• Yes, I do.

It is much better. Search it up. It says that most schools that adopt this YRE program have successful results. Multiple vacations is better than just one really long summer. What if you don't even like the summer season? Some people would rather build snowman's than go swimming. Going to school year round is the better option, in my option.

• School should never be year-round.

If you take away a student's ability to have a vacation you increase the risk of burn-out. While sure, more time for education sounds good, but what about those things that cannot be taught in school? Without vacation time you take away a child's time to be with their family, to go on vacation, to learn trades outside of school, and to just be a child. Childhood is for childhood things, and it should remain that way.

• No no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn n nnnmnn n n n n n n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n m n n nn n nn n n n n nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• It sucks a lot

H h h h h h h h h h h h
    hh h dh dxh dh
    d hd hd hdd h
    hd hd hd dh
    hd
    hd
    hd

dhd
    h
    d h
    d h
    d
    hd
    hd
    h
    dh
    d
    hd
    dh
    dh
    d
    dh
    dh
    d
    hd
    dh
    d
    d
    w

• For example in a while

You've jvvvicfyccivuvvvyhchcccvjjvjvvvggghhdhdhhdhdbbxbhdhxhxThe fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and I

• School is bad

School is bad omg why do,people think we need this bad stuff meow meow meow meow meow moe jaw meow HDHTHFBFBF HDHTHFBFBF HDHTHFBFBF jfrhfdhcfhfjhhgfd Frfd jfjfufi fife fir I like turtles I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i

• School is bad

• No no no no no no...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idc

Year round school would not help health and it's not good to have too much work and stress about your school work . Yes, there is the same amount of schools breaks , but the school year is more spread out . This is not a good idea and no rest

• I dont agree

It always keeps your kids from there family and the kids will never get to enjoy there freedom it keeps your kids form there fun and you always have to sit down and pay attenin for a long time and it also never let you have fun when ever you want

• Po ta to

P o p op p oo p p o o p
    p o o p
    p o o p po o ppop po p pop oo o o op p pp p p p pp p pp p p pp p p p p pp p p p p p p

• Po ta to

P o p op p oo p p o o p
    p o o p