• Why we should have school year round?

Yes because, it can help statistically and over the summer most kids lose information that their teachers thought them over the year so then their teacher has to teach them that subject all over again. From the following year. As well as they don't get as stressed as you think

• Yes, year-round school is a sound idea.

If children go to school year-round, it is much more likely that they will retain the information they learn in class, instead of forgetting most of it over the three months of summer vacation. The beginning of the school year is usually spent reviewing the material that students learned in the previous school year, which results in wasted time for teachers, parents and students.

• Yes

It should be year round so that students do not have to relearn the information that the learned at the end of the previous school year. A lot of time is wasted in school those first couple weeks back from summer vacation relearning what they did the previous year. Year round school would stop this from happening.

• Yes, better for the kids and the tax payers!

It has been proven that kids benefit from not having the long school break in the summer, and instead having shorter breaks throughout the school year - they retain more. It also results in less schools being built because there isn't so much overcrowding of classrooms. Try it, you will like it!

• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.Schools should not/ Schools shouldn't be year round because kids need some time to spend time with their friends and family for the summer. Kids shouldn't be able to have year round school because they stayed at school for like 9/10 months and and they need a break from school and they get tired of it.

• Yes it should.

Yes it should Yes school should be and shall be year round due to the fact that there are breaks and all that stuff. So i vote yes and yes!! Schools and kids need this break. All people should see this too. Make all schools year round and less stress will come by.

• School Should Be Year Round Because. . .

School should be year round because kids always forget things over the summer break. No kid wants to study over break right? RIGHT!! Now to the main point. Teachers can either have a pretest for what they are learning then put the kids in groups depending on their scores for their test OR instead of doing that you can just have year round school. If there are any teachers on this poll I think that you should listen to my next opinion. I have been in school for a decent amount of time. I'm in 5th grade. So anyway teachers you NEED to listen!!! There is always that one kid who is like," Teacher!!!! I don't get any of this!! Can you please reteach it?" Then you are like," Yes! Ofcourse I can reteach it." You really want to say something else to that stupid kid who should've remembered something but you don't. Anyway I have to go. I hope I have made my point.

• Yes! School should be year round!

Sometimes, when I go into a new grade. I forgot the facts from the grade before that, so I need to learn some of those facts again. And that is taking time away from that grade learning. If we go to school year round, you might get longer vacations just not in 2 or 3 whole months together. So we SHOULD go year round. And then you could get out earlier one day the week than you get out later.

• Better testing scores

If the kids don't leave school for a whole 3 months just small breaks the testing scores could be better. This can really help boost our intelligence. As a student I don't like having a long time in between breaks, so with year-round school we can have much more frequent breaks even if they are short.

• Yes, I do.

It is much better. Search it up. It says that most schools that adopt this YRE program have successful results. Multiple vacations is better than just one really long summer. What if you don't even like the summer season? Some people would rather build snowman's than go swimming. Going to school year round is the better option, in my option.

• School should never be year-round.

If you take away a student's ability to have a vacation you increase the risk of burn-out. While sure, more time for education sounds good, but what about those things that cannot be taught in school? Without vacation time you take away a child's time to be with their family, to go on vacation, to learn trades outside of school, and to just be a child. Childhood is for childhood things, and it should remain that way.

• No too much stress

The reason why I say no is that one time I got so stressed of work that my blood vessel or vein or something popped in my eye and it made miss school so that's why! Also the kids need a break so don't be mean to kids what have we done to you! IF YOU WANT MORE SCHOOL GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL!

• School should not be year round

I think this because to many children are committing suicide because of bad grades. Also they are committing suicide because of school all year in some places. That is why school should not be year round. Even if people think that school year round will make you smarter they are right but kids need a break

• No school year round!

Kids (like me) want to have a summer off. We look forward to is year round. We count down months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, & even seconds. We want to have a summer break to get all the stress of school of our shoulders. Most adults say "The stress free life of a kid!" we take a lot of stress of school in every day. Tests, homework etc.

• Never should school go for the rest of the year.

If children go to school over the summer that takes away spending time with their family, and yeah more education is good, but kids need to have a fun vacation, instead of a long boring summer. So I say NO for school to be the rest of the year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• School shouldn't go all year long.

If school went all year long this is basically setting a child up to fail. This is because they would eventually burn out. If your child had school all year long they would want to be outside with friends. Instead of sitting on their bottom learning all day. Plus what is the point of reviewing something over and over?

• No year round school

School should never be year round because who would know when to come back to school and who would know what class they are going to be in if school would be year round. People would never know if they already graduated. It would be hard understanding everything you have learned. I would have forgotten everything since the last time I went to school. It would be hard for everyone

• No year round school

• School can't be year round.

If school is year round, people can't work in summer cause there will be no summer. That is a big problem. Families who plan to visit their homes in summer cant and will have to miss school to do it and won't do well in school. With breaks so often kids cant work for a long time before they forget during the break. It is also stressful for kids and teachers.

• School can't be year round.