Should school choice be implemented in the United States of America?

Asked by: cocohead781
  • School Choice Opens Options to the Student

While there are issues concerning how school choice benefits rich students much more than lower income ones, I think that it is more important for the student to have the opportunity to find the right school for them. It would be imperative that funding was spread fairly under this system and proper education about the school system was given to students and parents if school choice were to be implemented.

• School Choice helps the student

Student success is one of the most important things in the United States because these kids are going to become the future of the country. I'm very lucky to be in a charter school. I think that if more kids were able to afford my school (STEM School), I believe that this country would prosper.

• No Bad Idea:

Society has been leaning towards instant gratification, fast and easy has become the primary goal. Fast food anyone? Since the younger generation is more likely to choose the easy way, where will that leave our country? Our country does not need a bunch people just laying around watching screens all day.