Should school days be only four days a week with longer hours?

• Because ddf v

H hd d g g d a d h hh h f ffo f j kj kjkj kljklj jkjj v v v v v v v vv vv vv v vv v v vv vv vv v v v vv v v v v v v v vv v v v

• No school lol

Pjdo[iagjijaegijreigojr[jhwgjwhnglt;emnkpkgetjmnpijtyiophjnoitmk ihjmnoi4nhin j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j ji jpo j ojkpo k k k k pok pok pok o pji ji joij ij j kj- ]j -j -9 j 9j 9-j j 0j0j] ]0j

• More time to sleep

People need sleep and have time t finish last minute work. We could learn more in one day too. I hate school but it would be fun to have some fun activities too. I just hope that it wouldn't start earlier than 8:30. This is why i say yes to this

• It es beter

Huhiu e sef hwuigh viuethgverg je gjenfjvn jengjnefg jnjgn jrgj ejrgvnjerng jeg thbetb b bb b b b b b b bb bb nmnbb jbnngbrbnbb rjb jrgbj nb br jb rjer rj bgbg j j bj gbb bgrkrbgj kbrj br nj n rnrrbg nr nb rn bn rbnrn r bb n bknj

• It es beter

• Because it will be cool

Thanks you fuckers for letting this happen in are life so we can have fun in are school and be good and have no fights and will understand what happened and we will have dnner at school and it will save us money for are school and are parents at home

• More time for homework

Its is really hard to get all of the homework done. Teachers always say that they want us to get an A in there class but one more day would help us get an A. I also think that we need more family time especially for the people with divorced parents.

• Alot more time for homework

It would be an awesome idea. I'd be fine with like 2 extra hours of school a day just to get one extra day off

A two day weekend isn't enough because if you procrastinate your homework like me on the weekend you only get one day of fun which is Saturday because on Sunday you just studying and doing homework all day long

• Wreqwrew ghfydtrdr rdrtdgd

Thtyury tgyuhgh y ty t t t t t t t gbfhngkj kjjhkgjk hghjkkhgfcxd tfghgjhkjhbv ytty yy y y yy y y y y y y y y yy yy y y y y y yyy y y yy y yyy y yy y y yyy y y y y y

• Wreqwrew ghfydtrdr rdrtdgd

• School hours shouldn't be limited, it's the fact that we should stop taking unnecessary classes!

I'm sorry but some classes my that I'm given I think are useless to me. Like another year of English for my senior year? Seriously? The only way a child will learn more vocabulary is by READING A BOOK. It should also be a book you enjoy reading, not absurd stories. Some of my classes I just think are absurd and a waste of my time. The reason why I have to take these classes is there is no other choice. I attend a school of 700 students. Because of the economy, our classes are limited. We only have 3 AP classes. I take precalculus and I am sorry. Some of the info I have learned is extremely pointless and I love math. I ask and students do too what this section is on and she clearly states "you will need it for graphs". Interesting. Also not the fact that I'm already stressed out as it is from all my classes, I'm sorry Mr. Obama but no, the fact that our nation is one of the stupidest nations I think is because of people lacking to want to actually get am education and go off and receive a degree in a college or university. As well, I believe we are wasting our time on certain sections in areas of class subjects and we aren't really focusing web at we really need when we get out of high school and school.

• We should not

I think they shouldn't have a 4 week school day but in Pennsylvania they have a 4 week school because in the website http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/4-Day-School-Week-in-Pa-121310084.html#ixzz3Gk4c1z90 it said that, two Pennsylvania school districts are considering switching to a four-day week to save money. It also said that Elementary school students would get an extra 80 minutes. Coatesville superintendent Richard Cuomo says the change would save his district $1.7 million per year. I agree with them because they would save money just thinks of how much money they waste each day's, now thinks how much money they will save.
    There is a difference because more day's less money less day's more money.
    I think we shouldn't have a 4 week day because we get test's to study sometimes the tests are on Friday to a 4 week school we will have less time to study, well the day depends on the day's the test is. I think some parents go to work so the kids will be by their self, and if they don't have an older person who can take care of them just their parents and if they are at work they will be their self lonely with hunger and if they don't get their homework and nobody are at their house they will struggle with their homework if they don't know it well they can ask their teacher if they need help. Also to not fail their class or either they will not be part of any committees or sports or clubs so it's important to pass their test and if you want to go to a university, you will need to pass all of your test And get a good grade on all of your subjects that depend on a grades and to get a better job and not end up in the streets with a sign on your hand.
    Onother thing is

• Boredom would increse

This is because if children go to schools for hours they would feel very very bored for continuous studies.They would not be very much interested in it and would not listen properly.Also if a child misses one day at school a lot of of portions would be completed and he would not be able to understand other things.

• They'll feel stressed out!

Students already feel exhausted after coming from school. Increasing the number of hours will make them feel even more stressed out. Sure, it would be nice to have weekend for three days but imagine how the four other days of our life would be! Four days of school with fewer hours would be a good idea. On second thought, it's a terrible idea because it would totally affect our grades as we might have to hurry up in order to complete the syllabus. I think school should be for five days without any change in the number of hours.

• We should not

Onother thing is

• 5 days are fine

2 days for a weekend is long enough. Longer hours and less days would mean less learning. Kids are not going to be as alert and able to learn at the end of a long day. Productivity would be reduced.

Also kids need time after school for sports, extracurricular activities, rest and relaxation, helping out around the house, play, exercise and so on.

• Oh hell naw!

Longer the day, more the classes. More classes, more homework. Less time time out of school after a week day = less time to do homework. I think it is a terrible idea. I start school at 8:00 AM and get out at 3:15 PM, why should this change? I like my schedule.

• Less Days More Hours?

Parents who work 5 days a week to support their family will have a struggle in finding childcare, however this will cost more. Children do a lot of hours at school already and have hardly any time with their family until the weekend. Keeping children at school for longer hours would be a disadvantage as they would then be a lot more tired putting a block on their learning.

• I hate school and i don't want to stay there longer

If we have to go to school for more hours a day i might kill myself and then my girlfriend would be sad and i don't want to make my girlfriend sad because she is awesome and i love her. I hate school so much i want to kill it