• School is to long

School should be shorter because if you play a sport you need lots and lots of practise and if school is shorter you get more time to practise and then you might be a little beter at sports. That is why we need school to be shorter. Thank you for voting shorter

• Yes it should

I always come home tired,cranky with loads of homework and never get to be active yet teacher say we should be active. Aren't they contradicting themselves. They may say "oh but your lunch is taking too much of your school time".WRONG!!!! Most lunches are 45 mins tops. I'm not a school hater BTW.Look at secondrary schools way to long

• We need more time do things like homework and rest.

I'm a fifth grader we have a hole 7 hours and I have to wake up at 6:15 in the morning so I don't have enough time to rest then when I get home I don't have enough time to do my home work please vote yes that school days should be shorter.

• Yes I think so

People get tied in school and need more sleep in the morning and to get more sleep at night and no homework because it might help but you go to school and learn and then go home and need to do more work who makes the rules kids should because teachers are mean and don't want to help they want you just to do work

• Shorter days plz

Im not saying i hate school but its way to long 9 hrs RLY. And they give us home work. I think they should be shorter with homework or long day with out home work. I just am saying home work is something we learned already so why give it to us?

• Should school days be shorter? Yes

More school days can be nice but so can shorter school days.Heres my 3 reasons I believe school days should be shorter.
    *sports: You need good grades to be in sports but sometimes that can be hard.If we had shorter school days that will give you more time to get better grades and have some more family time.
    *homework: who likes doing homework all night? Well I don't.With shorter school days you can have more time to do that homework then instead of 11:00 at night or what ever time you get done.
    *Teacher homework: Students aren't the only ones with homework from school.Teachers go home with homework all the time except they go home with around 2 time more homework then you.

What do you think?

• Yes it should

• More school needed

Be so my i i dad mom be all no no non non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no