• Respect for Your Body

I believe there is a time and place for all clothing and showing too much of your body at school is a distraction for everyone. It seems to me that students need to show respect for themselves and others. Covered bodies help keep their minds where they should be, which on their studies.

• It's as simple as this: NO

For students to dress as they please is a way for them to express themselves. Being in school for 6-7 hours, a student should feel comfortable in what they are wearing. Uniforms will only take away the excitement in school for students. Lets not make our children feel imprisoned in a place they are obligated to go

• I do not think that they should be more restrictive.

I feel schools are too strict with school dress code. The fashion today is not like the fashion years ago. Today there are crop tops shorts skirts etc. we want to wear these things. If too much skin is showing then dress code us but if not then leave it

• No, I don't think that school dress codes should be restrictive

I don't think that this would go on to have any particular positive effect. Restricting anything that kids may enjoy doing can cause a lot of argument and protest. I believe that dressing a certain is a freedom of expressing yourself and your particular style. Restricting this would go against freedom of expression.