• Yes we should have longer holidays

Because we need more time with our family and school is almost every day in our life and plus nobody likes school so we need more time to hang with our friends because my friends are never in the same class and that makes me really mad because we all need to hangout with somebody but I never get to hang out with them in school

• Who cares !!!!

School is overated. These students need a break. I like 2 b home with my family. But school is in the way! A lot of people say school is the best thing in the world but i object. Who wants to stay in the crazy prison of school their entire life.

• I like school

School may be boring for people but it's actually kind of fun. Whoever says stuff like "school sucks" and "I hate school" can go die of poorness. I like school because you can make friends and learn things and in time you might be as smart as a scientist. People like me want to get smart. Unless you hate school and want to be stupid. That is why I like school

• I hate school

School is filled with mean teachers and kids and you can never talk to your friends because if you are late to class you get a refural for no reason!!!!!!!!! Also because kids need time to stop doing work, play, and life is dhort don't just do work also have fun and live life to the fullest!!!!

• Yes. They should be longer

People only live so long. It is a sad fact that everybody will die at some point and that i will probably only see my dog and grandparents for a short time. School is stressful. Only those who are experiwncing the pressure and depression right now are free too speak. Also private schools get longer holidays. Utterly unfair.

• Holidays are duper nice!

I think the holidays should be a lot longer for kid, think of school like work. You work as hard as you can and then you get a promotion(as in School break) so once you get your break you go home and enjoy it. But eventually you have to go back to work and you were NOT prepared. But if we all had a longer break we could relax and also before your break is over your boss/teacher could call and say ''your break will end soon, be prepared.'' So that way you can be ready for when you go back to work.

• Kids deserve to have a break

Kids are always going to school to work for 5 days a week and only get 2 days to relax and we deserve to have longer holidays so we can in joy holidays more to spend time with our family and friends so school kids deserve to have longer holidays

• I think so.

I do think so because then we can spend time with family and watch fun
    movies with them. The other reason is that we can relax because we need more rest and we could get sick so we might need a few more days to recover from being sick also.

• Longer holidays required

The schools gives huge homework and small holidays how an this b possible??? The students get tired of going to school during schooldays we cannot watch television or play games either indoors or outdoors we can socialize more go in get together The arrival of long school holidays is also a good time for children to strengthen their family ties, since families need to spend time together in order to bond.They can also spend more time on their favourite sports in order to keep fit both physically and mentally.

• Longer holidays required

• Chicken is healthy

My mum is a good cook she lives in a bathtub in sponge bobs house. Babies with no hair are born it is weird because chickens can be fried and roasted. Abc is a channel on tv babies like to throw food at the tv when iggle piggle is on

• Hi go die

Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV QuadcopterHello I have been an amazing mother 😉 a and I hope love ❤️ mother and holy land mother and stepfather holy holy name land and the earths holy mother of the earth is and the holy grail of earth and human rights are not a mother of earth is a disorder and is the prone mother of earth and human beings that are human not to the apostles of the earths science and

• No friends, no jobs and no one to care for people!

How do people make friends? Well they go to school! How do people get girlfriends or boyfriends? Well they go to school! How do people get a job? You probably know what I am going to say. They go to school! I believe that longer school holidays should not be introduced, reason being homeless people will be the thing of the future if we introduce longer school holidays, and we would have less people in the the world would have less people, as well as who will be the people that care for us like doctors, nurses, scientists, ECT.

• They have enough time

They have enough time to rest and yet they will not forget their work as they are not fish and also they are awesome kids and maybe school should be cancelled because I said so and also I am yo gabba gabba and u love me cuz I wear orange cuz I feel like it and I don't brush my hair you try it, you like it, you try it, you like it

• No you should not have longer holidays!!

I strongly believe that we should not have longer holidays because...
    My three reasons are you will get bored, you don't see friends and you don't learn
    Firstly,I firmly believe that the school holidays should not be longer beacause you would not really do much other than relax and about 50%50 of people get bored when relaxing. At school you get to learn, be entertained and still relax!

• They are just waste of our time.

Too many holidays should not be given because it will lead us astray from our duty path.Many holidays kill our time.They just come and go but we sacrifice our valuable time.They make us lazy,useless,etc.Many holidays are given to us to make us ineffective and afterwards the school authorities would"t be responsible for that.

• They are just waste of our time.

• Too many holidays should not be given.

• School holidays are way too short!

School causes lots of stress and this can lead to depression. According to NPR.Org, school causes stress due to the extremely high standards. In high school, most students spend up to 12 hours a day sitting at a desk finishing all their schoolwork and homework. This can cause lack of concentration.

• Ba ba aba

Y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y