• Need to do a proper house core

As a teacher i always dont have much time to clean up my house properly.. Im not saying that i have adirty house here but i want my house to be more clean.. And i also want to spend my quaity time with y childern but i have to manage my time to do school work ... This is why school holiday should be longer so that i can clean my house properly and spen my time on my beloved famlity.. Peace

• School holidays should be longer

Kids get taller in their sleep. Most kids sleep more in the holidays, so they will grow taller (http://www.Abc.Net.Au/news/2017-01-30/kids-grow-taller-in-holidays-than-school-term-says-scientist/8222994). I think growing taller is a good thing, especially for short people who get teased a lot. I have a friend who is short and other people definitely tease her. I think kids should have longer holidays.

• Yes we should have a .Longer break time

Introdution: I think that spring break should be longer because having more time to relax to make up for the hard work you did in school. You can also use the time to spend more family time together. You will also have time to go to different places around the globe and make ever lasting memories

• Should school holidays be longer?

Longer school holidays Are better because we have more time to spend with our family, friends, and others. We can help out our parents and play around. We would get less stress and be faster and more efficient with our work. So generally, longer school holidays are better for everybody even the teachers.

• Need more sleep

We will be to tired to go back and we will not be used to an alarm waking us up and we might miss the buss. I'm 12 years old and have to wake up at 6 in the morning but i'm to used to an alarm so i wake up at 7 - 7:30 when i don't have an alarm

• Need more sleep

• Longer school holidays

Are better because we have more time to spend with our family, friends, and others. We can help out our parents and play around. We would get less stress and be faster and more efficient with our work. So generally, longer school holidays are better for everybody even the teachers.

• School ain't cool

We can just get rid of school so that way we have enfoufb time to do our homework and hang out with bae and dat boi and go to family reunions.

It says I need 19 more words so ima keep typing till it says I don't need any more. K that was a 19 word sentence so I'm good now but I should prob go back to doing homework because if I don't then my mom will whip me

• Exercising is all they need

Children need fresh air! All they do all day is stare at the screen and sit.
    This is not good enough! It could all lead to health problems. Also, working on technology late at night wont let you get enough of sleep. All children need is free time and fresh air.

• I like chicken

I prefer to play, watch TV and computer in vacation. But, vacation is so short and there' s tons of vacation homework, so I want school to have longer vacation. And we can do other things more if we have longer vacation. So, I think school should have longer vacation

• No friends, no jobs and no one to care for people!

How do people make friends? Well they go to school! How do people get girlfriends or boyfriends? Well they go to school! How do people get a job? You probably know what I am going to say. They go to school! I believe that longer school holidays should not be introduced, reason being homeless people will be the thing of the future if we introduce longer school holidays, and we would have less people in the the world would have less people, as well as who will be the people that care for us like doctors, nurses, scientists, ECT.

• They have enough time

They have enough time to rest and yet they will not forget their work as they are not fish and also they are awesome kids and maybe school should be cancelled because I said so and also I am yo gabba gabba and u love me cuz I wear orange cuz I feel like it and I don't brush my hair you try it, you like it, you try it, you like it

• No you should not have longer holidays!!

I strongly believe that we should not have longer holidays because...
    My three reasons are you will get bored, you don't see friends and you don't learn
    Firstly,I firmly believe that the school holidays should not be longer beacause you would not really do much other than relax and about 50%50 of people get bored when relaxing. At school you get to learn, be entertained and still relax!

• They are just waste of our time.

Too many holidays should not be given because it will lead us astray from our duty path.Many holidays kill our time.They just come and go but we sacrifice our valuable time.They make us lazy,useless,etc.Many holidays are given to us to make us ineffective and afterwards the school authorities would"t be responsible for that.

• They are just waste of our time.

• Too many holidays should not be given.

• School holidays are way too short!

School causes lots of stress and this can lead to depression. According to NPR.Org, school causes stress due to the extremely high standards. In high school, most students spend up to 12 hours a day sitting at a desk finishing all their schoolwork and homework. This can cause lack of concentration.

• Ba ba aba

Y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y

• Think about boredome

Kids will get bored very easily, as they arent able to see a friend every single day of the holidays. And its really costly to keep a teen entertained, i no cos i have a 14 yr old girl, and all she wants to do is hang out woth her friends, which is fine, its just that she always wanta to do costly stuff like go to luna park with ten ppl, or waych a movie with her friends or go shoopping. Im a single mum, with a 14 yr old, a 11 yr old AND a 2 yr old. NOBODY HAS THAT MUCH FUCKIN MONEY

• Because kids have no friends at home

Kids that are living alone and have no one to play with and that have older or younger than them. Students love playing with their friends at school and they can be more social with people than be anti social. So tell your teachers that we shouldn't have longer holidays. OK