• Longer holidays required

The schools gives huge homework and small holidays how an this b possible??? The students get tired of going to school during schooldays we cannot watch television or play games either indoors or outdoors we can socialize more go in get together The arrival of long school holidays is also a good time for children to strengthen their family ties, since families need to spend time together in order to bond.They can also spend more time on their favourite sports in order to keep fit both physically and mentally.

• Longer holidays required

• Longer holidays required

• Longer holidays required

• School holidays longer

I think it because you can go to a different country and spend a lot of time with families and friends and get some quality time together. And giving kids extra time off would help us appreciate the world more as we can see it! For a slow worker like I am, school work can be kinda stressful.

• School holidays longer

• I think I say yes because school should be longer because we can spend time with our family.

We should have longer school holidays because It helps families get together and have some quality time together.Secondly , it helps our stress level and we can just relax and enjoy what we are doing.As I am a kid , I find school holidays very fun because you can get together with your family and go on a holiday . That’s why I think During holidays, they can socialize with friends, meet up and have their own time. While at school, they have limited time to talk and play as teachers always tell them off. But during holidays, kids can go places they could never go during school hours like Mount Lofty, Canberra or even Overseas. This is why kids should be able to have longer holidays.

• Yes it should be

I think school holidays should be longer because it helps family's get together and have some quality time together. Secondly, it helps our stress level and we can just relax and enjoy what we are doing. As I am a kid, I find school holidays very fun because you can get together with your family and go on a holiday. That's why I think it should be longer.

• Soo Park's Brain

I strongly believe that Holidays should be longer as kids don't have much time to socialize, have time with families and play outdoors. At school, kids have homework, assignments and projects that are important. But on the other hand, parents don't really have time with their kids but weekends. Even though kids meet friends at school, they only get around an hour to play outdoors. Plus, when it is raining, they can play or do anything but stay under shelter.

That is why school holidays should be longer. During holidays, they can socialize with friends, meet up and have their own time. While at school, they have limited time to talk and play as teachers always tell them off. But during holidays, kids can go places they could never go during school hours like Mount Lofty, Canberra or even Overseas. This is why kids should be able to have longer holidays :)

• Yes. School Holidays ARE Needed to be Longer

Because they increase the time children need to socialize, whether with friends, or family! Giving kids like me extra time off would help us appreciate the world more as we would have more time to see it! When you argue that this is not really what the children do(they play computer games, watch TV ect..)you are just assuming. At my school, we are given holiday homework to keep our minds in shape and that works! For a slow worker like me, school work can be kinda stressful. Many people also continue with musical education and clubs during the holidays. Besides.. Don't you get taller when you sleep? This would be a relief for shorter people and those who get teased a lot. I know because that's one of my friends. Anyway, have you thought of the adults? Teachers enjoy time off aswell!!

• Chicken is healthy

My mum is a good cook she lives in a bathtub in sponge bobs house. Babies with no hair are born it is weird because chickens can be fried and roasted. Abc is a channel on tv babies like to throw food at the tv when iggle piggle is on

• Hi go die

Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV QuadcopterHello I have been an amazing mother 😉 a and I hope love ❤️ mother and holy land mother and stepfather holy holy name land and the earths holy mother of the earth is and the holy grail of earth and human rights are not a mother of earth is a disorder and is the prone mother of earth and human beings that are human not to the apostles of the earths science and

• No friends, no jobs and no one to care for people!

How do people make friends? Well they go to school! How do people get girlfriends or boyfriends? Well they go to school! How do people get a job? You probably know what I am going to say. They go to school! I believe that longer school holidays should not be introduced, reason being homeless people will be the thing of the future if we introduce longer school holidays, and we would have less people in the the world would have less people, as well as who will be the people that care for us like doctors, nurses, scientists, ECT.

• They have enough time

They have enough time to rest and yet they will not forget their work as they are not fish and also they are awesome kids and maybe school should be cancelled because I said so and also I am yo gabba gabba and u love me cuz I wear orange cuz I feel like it and I don't brush my hair you try it, you like it, you try it, you like it

• No you should not have longer holidays!!

I strongly believe that we should not have longer holidays because...
    My three reasons are you will get bored, you don't see friends and you don't learn
    Firstly,I firmly believe that the school holidays should not be longer beacause you would not really do much other than relax and about 50%50 of people get bored when relaxing. At school you get to learn, be entertained and still relax!

• They are just waste of our time.

Too many holidays should not be given because it will lead us astray from our duty path.Many holidays kill our time.They just come and go but we sacrifice our valuable time.They make us lazy,useless,etc.Many holidays are given to us to make us ineffective and afterwards the school authorities would"t be responsible for that.

• They are just waste of our time.

• Too many holidays should not be given.

• School holidays are way too short!

School causes lots of stress and this can lead to depression. According to NPR.Org, school causes stress due to the extremely high standards. In high school, most students spend up to 12 hours a day sitting at a desk finishing all their schoolwork and homework. This can cause lack of concentration.

• Ba ba aba

Y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y