• Yes. School Holidays ARE Needed to be Longer

Because they increase the time children need to socialize, whether with friends, or family! Giving kids like me extra time off would help us appreciate the world more as we would have more time to see it! When you argue that this is not really what the children do(they play computer games, watch TV ect..)you are just assuming. At my school, we are given holiday homework to keep our minds in shape and that works! For a slow worker like me, school work can be kinda stressful. Many people also continue with musical education and clubs during the holidays. Besides.. Don't you get taller when you sleep? This would be a relief for shorter people and those who get teased a lot. I know because that's one of my friends. Anyway, have you thought of the adults? Teachers enjoy time off aswell!!

• I ageeee :)

I think that kids should have longer holidays because it increses (not a good speller) the family time and sochule time needed for a child.

A child needs to explorthe world and the things in it ,they should be encureged not put down to
    studeing in a cofind space or school/class room

• Thanks to everyone who has a lot of people

I have been in a couple. We have a look and let you all know that I can do for you to do with your friends. Thank god for a few minutes. This is not available for a couple. It is a great day out. I am looking 6th. This will help

• We need them longer

We need longer school holidays because they just seem to short and we need to have a bigger break. Because I get really tired from school. So yeah I really think the government should make them longer. So those were my reasons why We need more holiday thanks for listening.

• Health and Fitness Benefits!

25% of children in Australia are obese, if we extend our school holidays, kids will have the greater opportunity to get outside and play with fellow siblings and also get the fitness they need! This is why we need to extend school holidays, because of the Health and Fitness benefits that children will experience.

• Need to do a proper house core

As a teacher i always dont have much time to clean up my house properly.. Im not saying that i have adirty house here but i want my house to be more clean.. And i also want to spend my quaity time with y childern but i have to manage my time to do school work ... This is why school holiday should be longer so that i can clean my house properly and spen my time on my beloved famlity.. Peace

• School holidays should be longer

Kids get taller in their sleep. Most kids sleep more in the holidays, so they will grow taller (http://www.Abc.Net.Au/news/2017-01-30/kids-grow-taller-in-holidays-than-school-term-says-scientist/8222994). I think growing taller is a good thing, especially for short people who get teased a lot. I have a friend who is short and other people definitely tease her. I think kids should have longer holidays.

• Yes we should have a .Longer break time

Introdution: I think that spring break should be longer because having more time to relax to make up for the hard work you did in school. You can also use the time to spend more family time together. You will also have time to go to different places around the globe and make ever lasting memories

• Should school holidays be longer?

Longer school holidays Are better because we have more time to spend with our family, friends, and others. We can help out our parents and play around. We would get less stress and be faster and more efficient with our work. So generally, longer school holidays are better for everybody even the teachers.

• Chicken is healthy

My mum is a good cook she lives in a bathtub in sponge bobs house. Babies with no hair are born it is weird because chickens can be fried and roasted. Abc is a channel on tv babies like to throw food at the tv when iggle piggle is on

• Hi go die

Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV QuadcopterHello I have been an amazing mother 😉 a and I hope love ❤️ mother and holy land mother and stepfather holy holy name land and the earths holy mother of the earth is and the holy grail of earth and human rights are not a mother of earth is a disorder and is the prone mother of earth and human beings that are human not to the apostles of the earths science and

• No friends, no jobs and no one to care for people!

How do people make friends? Well they go to school! How do people get girlfriends or boyfriends? Well they go to school! How do people get a job? You probably know what I am going to say. They go to school! I believe that longer school holidays should not be introduced, reason being homeless people will be the thing of the future if we introduce longer school holidays, and we would have less people in the the world would have less people, as well as who will be the people that care for us like doctors, nurses, scientists, ECT.

• They have enough time

They have enough time to rest and yet they will not forget their work as they are not fish and also they are awesome kids and maybe school should be cancelled because I said so and also I am yo gabba gabba and u love me cuz I wear orange cuz I feel like it and I don't brush my hair you try it, you like it, you try it, you like it

• No you should not have longer holidays!!

I strongly believe that we should not have longer holidays because...
    My three reasons are you will get bored, you don't see friends and you don't learn
    Firstly,I firmly believe that the school holidays should not be longer beacause you would not really do much other than relax and about 50%50 of people get bored when relaxing. At school you get to learn, be entertained and still relax!

• They are just waste of our time.

Too many holidays should not be given because it will lead us astray from our duty path.Many holidays kill our time.They just come and go but we sacrifice our valuable time.They make us lazy,useless,etc.Many holidays are given to us to make us ineffective and afterwards the school authorities would"t be responsible for that.

• They are just waste of our time.

• Too many holidays should not be given.

• School holidays are way too short!

School causes lots of stress and this can lead to depression. According to NPR.Org, school causes stress due to the extremely high standards. In high school, most students spend up to 12 hours a day sitting at a desk finishing all their schoolwork and homework. This can cause lack of concentration.

• Ba ba aba

Y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y