• Yes, I think that school lunches should be changed

Its funny that I actually looked up the question for the answer instead of giving the answer, but anyways. I'll give my reason of why we should have better school options. Well the reason is because students are eating less and causes them to not be focused in their classes, which include doing tests, quizzes, asssignments, etc.

• Because i said so

Because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so

• School food should be prepared onsite

In most American schools right now lunch is just whatever surplus wholesale food they can purchase at the lowest cost. It wouldn't cost that much more to prepare a rotation of wholesome dishes using in-season, low-cost fresh food for kids. Anything is worth a try to combat the growing health problem epidemic we are seeing in toady's kids.

• home style school lunch

I think maybe there are a lot of schools that need to improve on the quality of there lunches. Maybe it is better to stop serving frozen foods and start focusing on trying to cook fresh foods. Maybe it will even help the way the students perform on tests and schoolwork in general.

• Change school lunches! Back to normal no processed food!

School lunches shouldn't be so processed I know some foods need to be but, I think its getting a little overboard. Kids are becoming more and more obese but that doesn't mean we have to change the whole school lunch into a big processed mess everyone throws away. Over half the kids at school bring there lunches and the only kids that eat everything are the kids who don't have that much food at home.

• I think we should

It think they should change them because eating the same food on a daily basis is not really good for you and most of the foods at the school are really greasy or they are kept in a freezer way to long and that would not be best thing for your kid to eat

• Yes i support

They should because it tastes like cardboard
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeees ye yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye sye s eys e s e e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Different school lunches

No one eats all of the lunch that they give us. Everyone thinks it is to weird to even look at and throw it away, not eating anything but two cookies and some soda. All there is to drink is milk, water, and soda. Most people only drink the soda and chocolate milk. The pizza is gross and has unidentifiable meat on it.

• Absolutely! It's needed.

Schools should start making food that is more appealing to their audience (students) they should start making food on site, a microwave is not an oven people. We also should consider that schools are losing a lot more money than they are making it when it comes to school lunch, due to the lack of participation.

• They don't give us enough

They don't give us barely any food. Do you know what all schools have in common physical education. Which needs energy . And energy doesn't come out of thin air. Then what does it come from. Food! What. So no food no energy. So students fall asleep. So there Michelle

• Yes, we should change the school lunch

• Not worth it

Most kids waste their healthy food and then form binge eating habits due to snack over-consumption once they get home from school. It wastes hard-earned taxpayer money and starves children to offer them only healthy foods that they aren't going to eat. I think it's not worth the hassle to try making school lunches 100% healthy. And I'm even a nutrition major in college. I think children need to be taught in the home when they are very young what vegetables and fruits are, so they aren't afraid to eat them in schools.

• I hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life

Im pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty cool

• Job job job

Job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job

• They really suck

The school lunches now are bad enough that most people are just throwing it away. So they are not even getting any nutrition’s at all. Many students really do not like the contents of their school lunch. Parents pay for it because they feel their child will get healthy food and it is convenient for them to provide it. Yet, many students throw much of it out because they do not like the choices presented.