• Yes, I think that school lunches should be changed

Its funny that I actually looked up the question for the answer instead of giving the answer, but anyways. I'll give my reason of why we should have better school options. Well the reason is because students are eating less and causes them to not be focused in their classes, which include doing tests, quizzes, asssignments, etc.

• School food should be prepared onsite

In most American schools right now lunch is just whatever surplus wholesale food they can purchase at the lowest cost. It wouldn't cost that much more to prepare a rotation of wholesome dishes using in-season, low-cost fresh food for kids. Anything is worth a try to combat the growing health problem epidemic we are seeing in toady's kids.

• home style school lunch

I think maybe there are a lot of schools that need to improve on the quality of there lunches. Maybe it is better to stop serving frozen foods and start focusing on trying to cook fresh foods. Maybe it will even help the way the students perform on tests and schoolwork in general.

• Because i said so

Because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so because i said so

• Change school lunches! Back to normal no processed food!

School lunches shouldn't be so processed I know some foods need to be but, I think its getting a little overboard. Kids are becoming more and more obese but that doesn't mean we have to change the whole school lunch into a big processed mess everyone throws away. Over half the kids at school bring there lunches and the only kids that eat everything are the kids who don't have that much food at home.

• Allergies and horrible selection

My son has wheat allergies so he can not eat the lunches at school anymore, because the menu is totally wheat based, also the kids do not eat thw lunch they are tossing it in the trash and we have some kids whom only full meal is coming from school. I think this menu sucks and is not helping withthe child obesityand actually over years will show it is hurting the cause...ELIMINATE THE WHEAT AND OFFER THESE KIDS BETTER CHOICES...... OH I WOULD LIKE TO ADD I HAVE ALSO BEEN A SCHOOL CAFETERIA COOK FOR YEARS....SMH

• Allergies and horrible selection

• Yes, duh !!!!!!!

Of coarse duuuh !!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! Haaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa a a a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Bob bob bob

Bob is my bff forever thanks bye now i am at school and I am bored I am a 4th grader just on the computer chilling ok I have no idea what to write but I think yes because lunches at school are GROSS. AND THEY SHOULD CHANGE ok bye

• Yes I think it should be changed

Why well because people can be allergic or they might eat less which causes them to not focus and also when we throw away those GROSS lunches were wasting it and if it was good it wouldn't be wasted so that is why I think it should change I hope we can all make this happen

• Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

• I hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life i hate life

Im pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty coolim pretty cool

• Job job job

Job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job job

• Fuck you all

Fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all

• They really suck

The school lunches now are bad enough that most people are just throwing it away. So they are not even getting any nutrition’s at all. Many students really do not like the contents of their school lunch. Parents pay for it because they feel their child will get healthy food and it is convenient for them to provide it. Yet, many students throw much of it out because they do not like the choices presented.