• Yes they should

Yes they should because teachers can protect there students. If the school officials have guns it can really benefit them. Study shows that parents are less worried when school officials are armed because they feel that there kids are safe. This is why I think school officials should be armed.

• The ones who want to should be aloud

Gun free zones don't work. It is my belief that a few school officials should be armed.People in the USA should be armed especially school officials and be allowed to carry weapons. I wouldn't go to school if the adults weren't armed or guards to protect children and other adults. This is just another game by the us government to leave people vulnerable against criminals adn that's what the government wants and it's the government and society that caused people mental illness and bad attitudes and to make people miserable in our country.......We want out children and adults protected.

• They should be armed because look at

All of these shootings that happen each year, if another shooting happens school officials need to be armed or have a way to protect themselves and the school children. We're not saying that the teachers should have these weapons but a trained officer. He would definitely have a holster so kids could not get to the gun so easily and he could stop them. They should have guns just for protection of themselves and the children.

• School officials should be armed.

In today's violent world school officials should be able to be armed.It's not enough now to just use logic and reason with a volitile individual.A teacher and a principal may be subject to daily threats from students or other disgruntled people so they need to be prepared at all times.

• People are crazy

Kids are pysopaths officials need contol crazy stupid kids that want to bring guns to school because there is no need to bring guns because no kid needs to die so officials need to have guns to control these situations. I love children so officals need to have guns to contol these stupid assholes

• People in the USA should be armed especially school officials and be allowed to carry weapons.

I wouldn't go to school if the adults weren't armed or guards to protect children and other adults. This is just another game by the us government to leave people vulnerable against criminals adn that's what the government wants and it's the government and society that caused people mental illness and bad attitudes and to make people miserable in our country.......We want out children and adults protected.

• We need to be protected in schools, jobs etc. People in the USA should be armed and allowed to carry weapons. It's our right in USA.

I wouldn't go to school if the adults weren't armed or guards to protect children and other adults. This is just another game by the us government to leave people vulnerable against criminals and that's what the government wants and it's the government and society that caused people mental illness and bad attitudes and to make people miserable in our country. We want out children and adults protected.

• Yes,

With all of these guns being sold to random people each day mixed with all of the new killing and shooting games desensitizing kids is allowing more and more crazy and insane people to walk into a school and shoot it up. This world is filled with mentally insane people and depressed people who dont really care about their lives. With teachers armed, if a robber walks in, even just having the teachers threaten the robber with a gun would scare them off.

• Gun free zones don't work

Nearly every mass shooting over the last 20 years has occurred in a gun free zone. Schools are the most commonly known gun free zone. It's time to end the gun free zone idea, it doesn't work.

In the military, when the enemy has caught on to your tactics, techniques and procedures, you change them.

The procedure of gun free zones needs changing.

In addition to greater screening after 9/11, what else happened? The government developed a program to fund the training of pilots that volunteered to be armed. What a great concept. Have any of these pilots had a mishap?

• Good guys need guns too

It is my belief that a few school officials should be armed. Just look at Switzerland they have more guns and way less crime because more good people have guns than bad and that deters people from committing crimes because they know that the general public is armed. Of course the school officials will need to make sure that there is no possible access to the guns by children but they should be on the property just in case as all too often it takes police longer to get there than desired.

• My name is tyreek jfjfjfj

I think im a boy but i dont know for sure maybe im a alien i like chicken c h i c k e n c h i c k e n c h i cken dude whats up im bobby look at my dad h e y k hn djfjk

• My name is tyreek jfjfjfj

• HI i like chicken

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h i i i h h jk jk ji ji o j i u u g j kdbd d d f f df ss vkn kfh fj bf jf jf bj v m chicken nugets and french fries

• Arming schools is out!

School officials do not need to have guns!!!! Students can get badly injured if the teacher pulls the gun out on a child. This could create a huge problem in both parents and school funds. If parents found out that the officials were armed then they would be worried sick and wouldn't let their kid go to that school. Would you let your kid go to a school with teachers they don't know much about with armed weapons in the palms of their hands?!?! I sure wouldn't. Teachers do not need to be handling armed weapons. It is way to risky for both the kids and the teachers. Most schools have bullet proof windows and lock downs in case of an intruder. There is no need for school officials to be armed.

• This is a horrible idea

First off say you are in a kindergarten class and the teacher isn't paying attention. One sneaking little kid could grab the gun and be like, "Oh whats this?" And BAM he shoots him self in the head. Also school officials want to be teachers they signed up to teach kids, they didn't sign up to join the army or navy or anything like that. So no it is not a good idea to have school officals be armed

• Nope they shouldn't!

It'll just cost more money that takes away more from the already depleated funds of the education system, and weapons can be harmful not only to the teachers themselves, but the students as well. Some kids won't feel safe, some teachers might not have confidence in being responsible for a dangerous weapon.

• I don't think that school officials should be armed.

If school officials are armed, then we are showing that we are living our lives in fear! I, for one, would not like to live my life in fear. It is something that I hope I never do. That is not a good life to me, living in fear, so I say that we should not have armed officials in any school.

• School Officials are not police, military, etc

The very thought o f school officials bearing arms in school is counter intuitive. For the most part these are people interested in the nurturing of children, not the firing of assault rifles, etc.
    Furthermore, a firearm in the hands of a teacher may actually result in more casualties. High speed bullets zipping from side to side, across a room full of kids. How can that be good?

• School Officials Shouldn't Be Armed.

I think that it is a bad idea for school officials to be armed. It promotes violence and might make student feel that it is okay to be armed as well. There are people in schools creating crimes but the majority of them n be dealt with in a way that does not need a weapon to mediate.

• Absolutely not! Arming school officials is a horrible idea.

Frankly, not every school official can be trusted with a loaded weapon. Nor is every school official capable of using a firearm properly and safely. Where would this weapon be stored? How would it be kept away from the children? There is a reason it's a crime to bring a weapon to school. Arming teachers is not the answer to our problems. It will only create new problems to solve.