• They should not

I think it is okay to get some meat in your body, but everyday? Not a chance. They should have some healthy foods in their lunch each day. What they should do is put lettuce or tomato on the burger and I think everything will be solved. So I say, NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!

• Yes yes yes

Dnfsjk ckdcnkj kjd k kk ck k kd kd ks kdk kd kk kd k kj kjd sjk jk kjd jk jkd kjskd jk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k yes yesssssssssssssssss

• Its a way for schools to make money.

Not only can they make money put they can also have a way better variety. I mean there are cheaper items on the menu for kids with not a lot of money. Plus a lot of students dislike the school lunches so they may actually not eat. With a fast food choice they may just eat more. Students at my school leave to eat and they end up getting caught and being in trouble or just plain getting in trouble. Students also ask there parents to bring them food and its taking time away from them. So I do think schools should have fast food restaurants/choices.

• Yes its good

Beacuse yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its good and not all are fat so yes yes

• Yes its good

• Yes its good

• All kids need to be fat

All kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat all kids need to be fat

• Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it makes you fat.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no never ever present and future and in my life now.

• It good for kids

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• They should not

• Fast food in schools? Easy answer, no!

I am against fast food in schools for many ways. It causes obesity, affects performance and has unhealthy ingredients. Child obesity has doubled in the pest 30 years. The school that i go to only serves pizza hut once a week and we are only allowed to have one piece. Most of my school is skinny but some are overweight which is sad because they can do as many things as the skinny kids can. They can play gym games with out being super tired and unhealthy snacks can't be broken down so the fat is just put down in layers. Getting rid of fast food in schools will help many kids, teens and adults!

• Fast food places only care about your money and our kids are being set up.

I am ashamed that my high school serves Papa John's pizza. What I am even more ashamed about is that I ate it. Not anymore! I will never do that to myself again. There are several kids at my school who are overweight and guess what they are eating for lunch ... Pizza! In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Pepperoni slice there are 330 calories, 14 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 870 milligrams of salt. In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Cheese slice there are 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 720 milligrams of salt. Not to mention, that it is GMO and packed with MSG. Salt, sugar and fat are exactly what creates the light bulb in our head that says "Mmm, this is good, I want more." The fast food companies have now taken advantage of that and pack their good with salt, sugar and fat. The fast food places DO NOT care about the health concerns in their food, they just want your money. They do not care if you get Heart Disease, Diabetes or anything else. Our kids are being set up. They call it junk food for a reason. Please, take the fast food out, before it is too late.

• Schools should not serve fast food, because it is unhealthy and unfair for more poor students.

Fast food in general is not very healthy since its made to be produced cheap and rake in a profit, along with the fact its very unhealthy to give it flavor for the small production costs. This also considers the fact not every student would be able to afford it compared to the school lunch, which means that it could result in teasing towards those who couldn't possibly get fast food in school.

• No, schools should not serve fast food.

Schools serving fast food would be a horrible idea. Children are getting more and more obese. It would be detrimental to their health and the tax payers wallet to feed them fast food in schools. The economical costs of their future obesity would be horrendous. This is a terrible idea.

• They should not

No schools should not do that because it will make kids eat unhealthy choices at home instesd of healthy choices. It will also incress obesity which is not good for our bodies. And with all the sugar and fat people can die of a hart attack or a blood clog

• Im skinny af and i wanna stay that way no fast food for them big fat ass kids holy sht

Nah bishup i swear i hate them fat kids in ma school i mean sheeee.... They get nah gurls and loike god dyam they ugly as hell no garls loike them and they sey thay needa luse weith but they never do and its annoying kys fat people god damn

• People Be Getting Fat

Arayan do you want chips me and dewy also bought cookies because we be getting fat. We love cats chicken dogs milk cheese animals barbie your mom and much more The meme master anderson told us to write this because we are the dankest kidz around this place on earth.

• Fast food is UNHEALTHY

The number one concern for people today should be health. Unfortunately, schools only care about the money and not the consumers health. It's very bad for kids to be eating fast food regularly like that. I think that schools should offer healthier options. Also fast food is a total RIP-OFF! All you really pay for is the fancy brand name. And most of the time what you get is low-quality food.

• Just SHUT UP and have a real debate

People who say no are giving a bunch of reason and people who say yes are just giving a bunch of no-meaning, repeating lines of text that waste everyone time guys! Anyway, cause of the rising percentage of obesity in teenagers, i say no way! No fast food, no obesity! That's it