• They should not

I think it is okay to get some meat in your body, but everyday? Not a chance. They should have some healthy foods in their lunch each day. What they should do is put lettuce or tomato on the burger and I think everything will be solved. So I say, NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!

• Yes yes yes

Dnfsjk ckdcnkj kjd k kk ck k kd kd ks kdk kd kk kd k kj kjd sjk jk kjd jk jkd kjskd jk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k yes yesssssssssssssssss

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• My name is jeff

Po po po po po po po p opo p o popio p oo pop p op op op o pop opop op op op opop opo p op op opo p op op opop op opopoop op opop o po pop opopopopo popopopo op op op opop op op op op

• My name is jeff

• Its a way for schools to make money.

Not only can they make money put they can also have a way better variety. I mean there are cheaper items on the menu for kids with not a lot of money. Plus a lot of students dislike the school lunches so they may actually not eat. With a fast food choice they may just eat more. Students at my school leave to eat and they end up getting caught and being in trouble or just plain getting in trouble. Students also ask there parents to bring them food and its taking time away from them. So I do think schools should have fast food restaurants/choices.

• Yes its good

Beacuse yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its good and not all are fat so yes yes

• Yes its good

• Yes its good

• They should not

• Fast food in schools? Easy answer, no!

I am against fast food in schools for many ways. It causes obesity, affects performance and has unhealthy ingredients. Child obesity has doubled in the pest 30 years. The school that i go to only serves pizza hut once a week and we are only allowed to have one piece. Most of my school is skinny but some are overweight which is sad because they can do as many things as the skinny kids can. They can play gym games with out being super tired and unhealthy snacks can't be broken down so the fat is just put down in layers. Getting rid of fast food in schools will help many kids, teens and adults!

• Fast food places only care about your money and our kids are being set up.

I am ashamed that my high school serves Papa John's pizza. What I am even more ashamed about is that I ate it. Not anymore! I will never do that to myself again. There are several kids at my school who are overweight and guess what they are eating for lunch ... Pizza! In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Pepperoni slice there are 330 calories, 14 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 870 milligrams of salt. In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Cheese slice there are 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 720 milligrams of salt. Not to mention, that it is GMO and packed with MSG. Salt, sugar and fat are exactly what creates the light bulb in our head that says "Mmm, this is good, I want more." The fast food companies have now taken advantage of that and pack their good with salt, sugar and fat. The fast food places DO NOT care about the health concerns in their food, they just want your money. They do not care if you get Heart Disease, Diabetes or anything else. Our kids are being set up. They call it junk food for a reason. Please, take the fast food out, before it is too late.

• Schools should not serve fast food, because it is unhealthy and unfair for more poor students.

Fast food in general is not very healthy since its made to be produced cheap and rake in a profit, along with the fact its very unhealthy to give it flavor for the small production costs. This also considers the fact not every student would be able to afford it compared to the school lunch, which means that it could result in teasing towards those who couldn't possibly get fast food in school.

• No, schools should not serve fast food.

Schools serving fast food would be a horrible idea. Children are getting more and more obese. It would be detrimental to their health and the tax payers wallet to feed them fast food in schools. The economical costs of their future obesity would be horrendous. This is a terrible idea.

• They should not

No schools should not do that because it will make kids eat unhealthy choices at home instesd of healthy choices. It will also incress obesity which is not good for our bodies. And with all the sugar and fat people can die of a hart attack or a blood clog

• No no no

Obesity is caused by fast food. 8ierfjndidueh3bjrgnkmfldewiuhrbnfm,ldskowhbnmkiuyhgbnmkjuhg jhgv bnmkuyfcvbnmkiuytfvbn uygfvbnjkiuytfcvbnmkiuy ytfvbnjkiuytfv iu iuyv juhygcf oi uygv oiugb niuhgb njuvh n kihubv jkiuvy nbvg bnmnb h hv nhvhb hyv nhvhb h hvb njbb hgbjhyhbjufgvdfhvbdfjvbdf fjhbfvdkhfbdkjbdkfbdfkbnfdkjbvjurf hdfbjfbgvrjdbgvjrfbgvr fdfhjdbfkjsdbksjbv djfbvdkj cdjbvkj dcjvhbdjv cjbdvdjfbv fcjdfj jhfdbdn edjhbfjdbfj fdjedfcbej efcbjefb h h h h h h jj j ki

• No no no

No its not good for children health and of course schools should also be aware that by eating fast food a number of diseases can take place and by my opinion its also a duty of a parent to ask the school to not serve these kind of foods like pizza burger and many a more

• Not enough fruit and veggies

Fruits and vegetables are very important for good meals, and fast food just doesn't provide those. They are loaded up on bad things, and if kids had it every day it would be very bad for their health. What the kids want is irrelevant, adults need to step up and look at their health needs not their fast food wants.

• U FAT h

WHY U BE FAT kaldhfklahzdkljkldzhfdsklfhsssssss a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa