• They should not

I think it is okay to get some meat in your body, but everyday? Not a chance. They should have some healthy foods in their lunch each day. What they should do is put lettuce or tomato on the burger and I think everything will be solved. So I say, NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!

• Yes yes yes

Dnfsjk ckdcnkj kjd k kk ck k kd kd ks kdk kd kk kd k kj kjd sjk jk kjd jk jkd kjskd jk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k yes yesssssssssssssssss

• Its a way for schools to make money.

Not only can they make money put they can also have a way better variety. I mean there are cheaper items on the menu for kids with not a lot of money. Plus a lot of students dislike the school lunches so they may actually not eat. With a fast food choice they may just eat more. Students at my school leave to eat and they end up getting caught and being in trouble or just plain getting in trouble. Students also ask there parents to bring them food and its taking time away from them. So I do think schools should have fast food restaurants/choices.

• Yes its good

Beacuse yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its good and not all are fat so yes yes

• Yes its good

• Yes its good

• Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it makes you fat.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no never ever present and future and in my life now.

• It good for kids

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• It good for kids

• Just SHUT UP and have a real debate

People who say no are giving a bunch of reason and people who say yes are just giving a bunch of no-meaning, repeating lines of text that waste everyone time guys! Anyway, cause of the rising percentage of obesity in teenagers, i say no way! No fast food, no obesity! That's it

• They should not

• Fast food in schools? Easy answer, no!

I am against fast food in schools for many ways. It causes obesity, affects performance and has unhealthy ingredients. Child obesity has doubled in the pest 30 years. The school that i go to only serves pizza hut once a week and we are only allowed to have one piece. Most of my school is skinny but some are overweight which is sad because they can do as many things as the skinny kids can. They can play gym games with out being super tired and unhealthy snacks can't be broken down so the fat is just put down in layers. Getting rid of fast food in schools will help many kids, teens and adults!

• Fast food places only care about your money and our kids are being set up.

I am ashamed that my high school serves Papa John's pizza. What I am even more ashamed about is that I ate it. Not anymore! I will never do that to myself again. There are several kids at my school who are overweight and guess what they are eating for lunch ... Pizza! In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Pepperoni slice there are 330 calories, 14 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 870 milligrams of salt. In one Papa John's Original Crust Large 14" Cheese slice there are 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 37 grams of carbs and 720 milligrams of salt. Not to mention, that it is GMO and packed with MSG. Salt, sugar and fat are exactly what creates the light bulb in our head that says "Mmm, this is good, I want more." The fast food companies have now taken advantage of that and pack their good with salt, sugar and fat. The fast food places DO NOT care about the health concerns in their food, they just want your money. They do not care if you get Heart Disease, Diabetes or anything else. Our kids are being set up. They call it junk food for a reason. Please, take the fast food out, before it is too late.

• Schools should not serve fast food, because it is unhealthy and unfair for more poor students.

Fast food in general is not very healthy since its made to be produced cheap and rake in a profit, along with the fact its very unhealthy to give it flavor for the small production costs. This also considers the fact not every student would be able to afford it compared to the school lunch, which means that it could result in teasing towards those who couldn't possibly get fast food in school.

• No, schools should not serve fast food.

Schools serving fast food would be a horrible idea. Children are getting more and more obese. It would be detrimental to their health and the tax payers wallet to feed them fast food in schools. The economical costs of their future obesity would be horrendous. This is a terrible idea.

• They should not

No schools should not do that because it will make kids eat unhealthy choices at home instesd of healthy choices. It will also incress obesity which is not good for our bodies. And with all the sugar and fat people can die of a hart attack or a blood clog

• Do you want to be fat

No body wants to be fat sitting down playing fortnite plus some people cant afford fast food and it will make some people feel sad that they cant afford it and fast food is not healthy so no it should not be served for school lunch but that is just what i think

• No fast food in schools because

Well you need some meat in you but they just put lettuce in the hamburgers and ween you cat to the place and they do not put everything on there but they put unhealthy things on there. How cares to give them food that they love but not healthy and if they eat it but eating healthy stuff they will give them more strength and they will feel better and run better.

• It is not healthy for you and we are doing this in school.

Well why schools are serving school lunches to the kids because the name is well known. Well if you at to much fast food you come more lasyer because you will get more fat and sick more of time. Well some kids have to have it because of the stuff in them to help them.