• If they want to

There shouldn't be any rule against make up. That just seems stupid. Why would you ban make up for? What is so bad about it? If it makes girls feel better about themselves and allows them to be individual, then let them wear make up. They shouldn't be made to feel ashamed about it, or that they're somehow are being dishonest about their true appearance.
    On the other hand, girls shouldn't feel pressured to wear make up either. Everyone can be beautiful, with make up or without.

• Whatever makes them feel happy

If girls want to wear makeup then I think they should be allowed to. It helps boost some girl confidence and I think that whatever makes them happy they should be allowed to do. It is ridiculous that schools don't allow it because it makes girls feel better about themselves.

• Yes they should

I believe that students should be able to wear makeup to school but at an appropriate age. Children should be able to wear makeup or cosmetics at about 6th or 7th grade. Kids at that start to break out or get unwanted blemishes. So maybe they are just trying to cover up acne or scars. Or they just need more self confidence and maybe to cover up will help them get through the years without them getting called names or being made fun of all because of acne ❤❤

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Of course we should

At my school almost every girl wears makeup. Some girls like to express themselves through makeup. Teachers every where are trying to ban it and one teacher at my school is attacking everyone because the do it during recess. Some girls feel pretty when they wear makeup. ( Although they are always going to be beautiful.)

• If They Chose To

I believe it is fine for school students to wear make up to school. I do not believe they should be required to, nor do I believe a student who decides not to, be criticized. Make up is a personal decision and should be considered a freedom. I believe it is okay and does not change a students ability to learn.

• Make up may boost self esteem

Make up may actually boost self esteem, leading to higher graduation rates and higher college entrance rates. There are times when make up should not be applied, such as in class, but between classes, this should be fine. If make up will make a young woman feel better about herself, she may stay in school and strive to succeed, if she is always down on herself for her flaws, she may be unable to focus on her education.

• That is crazy

In my country ( Australia ) kids are not allowed to wear make up to school so the whole idea of make up at school seems crazy to me because no one every does.

It is totally unessesary, we should be encouraging kids to feel good about themselves the way they are and not feel like they need make up to look good. It is also not very good for their skin.