• Amen my fellow supporters!

Why shouldn't they? Oh yeah - ya'll complain about "expressing yourselves" and "it's boring." Well guess what? You can express yourself through clothes at the mall with friends, or after school doing homework just as easily as you could if you wore your clothes to school. And really? School uniforms - boring? Hello - school isn't a fashion show! Thirty years from now, it won't matter who wore jeggings or who dated the oh-so-popular Johnny Bob - what will matter is where you end up in life, and who cares if you wear pretty, frillly junk if you're a high school dropout. Besides, you express yourself through your attitude, not your outward appearance. :)

• School uniforms should be allowed.

I think school uniforms are a good way to keep students to focus on studies. Otherwise, there would be a competition over who dresses better which takes children off the track. Moreover, this might get in the case of bullying because ones clothing might be on a different class. These are the 2 reasons I think school uniforms should be allowed.

• Yo uniform allowed in schools.. :)

I highly support school uniforms! I'm a junior in high school now, but back then in 7th and 8th grade I opposed it only because I didn't think it was "coo?" And didn't think I could express myself with clothes or show my individuality. I've come to realize that expressing yourself with clothes is a lame excuse and you can always write poetry, write stories, sing, act, draw, dance, or you can simply talk to your peers about your interests to truly express yourself! Also, you can always express yourself out of school, I don't know why people act like school is the only time they go out. And with uniforms, I feel like everybody could finally focus on their school work and not fret on how they look. Image is illusory, actions determine who you actually are. P.S. Almost all of the schools in Japan have school uniforms, yet they are easily recognized as one of the most creative, original, and expressive countries.

• It should totally be allowed

I think it is a great idea because it does prevent bullying it really does and if people say no it doesn't well they are making a mistake or they never been juged but other kids have. Also it saves you time to do your homework instead of spending time on what you are going to wear

• School is a place to work and learn , not a fashion show.

There are so many reasons why they should be allowed. Uniform means equality. For the students who don't have enough money to buy trendy clothes isn't a life-saver because in that way they won't be judged be the others. Second the uniform represent the school, it's like a symbol. To sum up I totally agree that uniforms should be allowed

• It works for us

In my country (Australia) all the schools have uniforms and there are so many positive benefits. It is great for security and staff can quickly see who is supposed to be in the grounds and who is not. It helps the students to feel they belong somewhere and the schools develop a reputation based on their uniforms. It stops people from being judged by what they wear and how much money they have.

• I totally agree that school uniforms should be allowed

Allowing school uniforms has nothing to do with invasion of students' freedom.
    How about school catering services? Do school catering services invade students' right to eat what they want? Absolutely not. School uniforms let students spend more time studying instead of allocating their time to decide what they wear. And also, think about students who can't afford to buy several casual outfits. After all is said and done, school uniforms let students have an equal chance to be estimated or judged by their performance not by their appearances.

• It doesn't harm anyone's Freedom.

You are not removing their Freedom anymore than if a Job requires a uniform.

If you have to wear a uniform everywhere you go, that's one thing... But we are talking about a few hours every day. This and the fact that you have entire Winter and Summer breaks and the rest of you're day (9-12 hours) to just wear what you want.

No one's removing you're freedom of speech anymore than if you had to wear a job uniform.

• Express yourself through clothes!!!!!

Why shouldn't we be allowed to where what we want who cares about what people where. Especially when people get made fun of for not wearing trendy clothes. Who is that person to judge you that person who thinks they are cool is going to end up working for the poor person that cant really afford the new clothes. Think about that for a second why does it matter what people wear to school especially when the uniforms are uncomfortable and when you run around fro recess you will get all sweaty and it will sag and smell horrible. This is what I think about school uniforms what do you think. By Jack Bartolomei...

• No school uniforms

We are meant to be unique not trapped in a outfit that is not our own uniforms are pricey and not fun everbody deserves to be different and i am sorry to affend those who are for this but noooooooooooooooo way are you getting me to wear that nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono never

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

Grghrghglruilgyrup;fd;fhy8pe e48tr482y5 v4eytr54y rutuer rtur eru rfheu r rfhe e erejejrhejr ejrhejrhej ejrhejrh jrhfrj ejrherhej ejhejrhejejejejw h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Allergies and out of comfort zone

• Wrong and stupid

We should learn to be our self and be able to learn what we like and know what our friends like and everyone isn't the same children should be free and have freedom and also stupid and wrong toatally wrong for kids that's why I say no ok bye lol

• Uniform should not be at schools we should wear free dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a