• There is good, there is bad

Athletes wear uniforms so why not? Why shouldn't kids be proud of their educational institution. Kids should be in school to learn, not be in a fashion show. If it is uncomfortable, then speak up so there can be improvements. Address the problems, not ignore it. With the direction of school regulations on what is being taught, think this way with no critical thinking, creativity, and individuality, uniforms would be the icing on the cake [/s]. Just recently, a teacher was criticize for teaching kids about ISIS propaganda, which is in fact a real issue to young individuals. So I guess the best way for a kid to learn is through experiencing the propaganda and being brainwashed by it since no one wants to talk about it. This is a confusing world we live in.

• To avoid Bullying from peers.

School uniforms should be encouraged as it makes pupils more equal a feel as whole, not in a way to make everyone feel like clones, but to bring togetherness and it's harder to pick who comes from a certain background. Also by buying school uniform will be cheaper and cause parents more relaxed as towards what children and teenagers like more at the moment as it may increase the reasons to bullying; because the child does not have the trendiest or the most expensive clothes

• Look Good for School

It teaches kids that looking good is important, a skill desperately needed in today's society. Sweatshirts and baggy pants are too popular. Just put on a necktie and get over it. Don't complain about it to much. They're important skills. I have to do it everyday and I love it.

• Equality makes people happier and healthier

Studies in Sweden have shown clear correlations between inequality and mental sickness and I mean that segregation in schools are one of the main reasons for suicide amongst young adults and I think that school uniforms would eradicate this problem, school would become a sanctuary for those who are social outcasts in the rest of society

• School uniform is a must

Ok, school uniforms aren't the students most favourite idea but it helps in many ways. It makes sure that others know what school your from if there is a situation that you are lost on an excursion. It stops bullying in a way, because many get bullied for what they wear but school uniforms make everyone look equal. It also helps you at home. For example, for free dress at school I often spend a whole hour trying to find the best thing to suit my needs. Ok fine it's a special day, but imagine that every weekday. Hours wasted, why, because you can't find out what your going to wear.

• Yes it should

As a student I know school uniforms are ugly and it takes away from expressing ourselves, but it can also save a lot of time in the morning. It might be different for guys, but us girls like to look good so it takes us a little longer to get ready. We want to have that perfect outfit so we can dress to impress, but even after we think we found the perfect outfit there's always that thought that other's might hate it. This brings me to the point that not having school uniforms raises the chances of bullying at school. Admit it, we have all made a comment to our friends or thought about how ugly that persons shoes, shirt, pants, etc. is. This causes rumors which can lead to bullying, but with school uniforms you don't have to worry about this happening because everyone is dress the same. By having school uniforms it gives us the privilege to get ready faster, save money so we don't have to buy keep buying cute clothes, and limits the chances of bullying

• Private schools should consider.

School uniforms are looked down upon extremely because most students just want to express themselves through their clothing. This creates not only annoying dress codes, but prejudices among students and labels upon people based on what they wear. School uniforms abolish these problems, and also strengthen the collective of the school.
    Athletes are so willing to wear their uniforms when playing at other schools, and going places, but they turn down uniforms at school.

• T g f

T just isnvgghgh b b b b b b b b n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n

• T g f

• OF COURSE yes

As someone who lives in the UK, where uniforms are the norm, I believe that uniforms should definitely be encouraged. Uniforms not only saves money but also time and can reduce stress.
    From speaking to my fellow classmates I can easily say that if we didn't have a uniform, we would constantly be buying new clothes and be worried if we didn't have a certain brand of clothing because people may pick on us.
    As well as this uniforms are smart and we feel as though we are representing our school - something we feel is a great honour.
    Several people may argue that by wearing a uniform you are denying a students sense of individuality but why do clothes mean that you can't be an individual. Why does the clothing you wear impact so greatly on your individuality? You are able to still express yourself, just not through clothes.
    By wearing a uniform no one has to feel uncomfortable about what they're wearing because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
    School is not a fashion a place where clothing is important and therefore having one uniform that everyone wears means that we can all learn without feeling that slight feeling of uncertainty.

• They are Ridiculous to wear

If you have a uniform than how can you express your individuality. I understand that people get bullied because of their clothes, that used to be me, but some kids do not like wearing the same thing everyday. All a uniform does is like you are saying "goodbye life I will throw you out the window now." in my opinion they are just a waste of time and $.

• They are Ridiculous to wear

• T g f

• T g f

• T g f

• T g f

• Not everyone is the same

Some people are more comfortable in pants. Some prefer skirts. Some like sweaters, some like t-shirts, some like hoodies. Never mind the fact that it decreases individuality; students should be allowed to wear clothes that THEY feel comfortable in. It's so unfair to force girls to wear skirts every day, or to force students to wear ties, if that's not what makes them comfortable.

• What is this, 1984?

What, more conformity and more compliance? Our society already barely functions on this path. Yet people insist on pushing it, further and further. Strikes me rather difficult to teach students creativity when its society cannot even practice what it preaches. Sorry, but I am an individualist, not a conformist. When a society neglects the principal of individuality, I want nothing to do with it.

May as well make blue the national public education color and refer to the students as "the party". It is the direction we are headed.

• Oh God No!!!

Many kids don't want to be at school anyways so forcing them to wear a uniform is going to make it worse. At schools it's so interesting to see so many different kids. Clothing is another way to for them to express themselves, so why take away that right?
    Uniforms, to me, also make me think of factories and working. The education system is already set up like a factory system would be, so why just make it worse for the children

• Uniforms are Ridiculous

First things first, they prevent kids from being able to express their individuality, by forcing them to wear whatever you want. Next, not having uniforms saves people money, because the parents don't have to pay for extra clothing. As well as, the school, because they won't have to provide kids with uniforms and instead can save the money for school field trips or other things.