• Uniforms are horrible!

First of all, uniforms are the worst thing ever invented! I understand there's more bullying and stuff happening when there's no uniforms. But people getting bullied should just tell a trustworthy adult. Teachers can wear whatever they like. Plus, uniforms are so drab. They are also very overpriced. If schools and teachers want us to be creative, why not start here?

• Yes Because I said so

Because I said so, Thank you very much and I have to put a lot of words in this so I am going to add random words, hello, please say yes because I said so, and since I said so you have to, good day. La la la la la

• Yes Because I said so

• Yes Because I said so

• Some kids just want to wear their own clothes

I hear the same arguments over an over again about older students becoming too centered on looks and students being bullied because of their clothes. As a student in a school with uniforms, I know that most of us just want to wear what we want instead if what the school sets for us. Me, I just want to wear my denim vests plaid shirt, and ripped jeans. But no, I have to be stuck with solid polos and khaki shorts.

• School uniforms inadvertently represent everything that is wrong with modern schooling.

To start off, everyone learns in different ways. There may be many great perks and advantages to school uniforms, like fewer fights, identification, and so forth. The problem is not in how it limits personal freedom. The problem lies in what school uniforms represent: standardization. Standardization has been the bane of education since it's beginning. We will never be a great society until we realize that people are not a number or a demographic, that they are not remedial or gifted and talented or honors, that they are not a grade point average or an SAT score, people are people and they can never be anything less. Everyone is different, everyone learns differently, everyone learns different things, everyone cannot be standardized, because when we standardize, everyone becomes no one.

• Uniforms not cool

The colors are lame and people should be able to wear what they want.......Why dont teachers wear uniforms too? We should be able to express our selves and that takes away our right to be who we want to be.I wonder what type of uniforms teachers would be ordered wear

• Freedom of Expression

Students have the right to express themselves with clothing. Yes, uniforms help cut down on bullying. However, bullying is a problem that starts in the home and not at school. Students have a rigid enough life at school as it is, so choices of clothing shouldn't be a problem as long as students follow the dress code.

• Keeps schools safe

School uniforms promotes good discipline, reduces fighting and violence, prevents distractions , less revealing, low cost, values, makes students look professional (they take school more seriously), they show school spirit. Many think that school uniforms help maintain school discipline , decreasing the amount of discipline problems. School uniforms are great.

• School uniform is stupid

School uniform is overpriced and uncomfortable. It stops children from being able to express themselves and their individuality through what they wear. School uniform is designed to suit every pupil but in reality, it makes everyone look frumpy. This causes anxiety because children think they look fat and unattractive.
    Ps. I myself am a year 10 pupil in a grammar school with a ridiculous uniform that looks stupid on everyone and is only designed so the teathers can tell us off for shortening the length of our skirt, which is enevitable given the length they have to be.)

• Not be creative

Kids are wondering why they should have to wear uniforms everyday . " Why cant we were whatever we want to wear . We are kids we like to be creative in other than school work." Saying this as a child What is the reason for our parents buying goo clothe for no reason

• Uniforms should not be worn

Uniforms for school should NOT be worn. I used to go to a private school and whether to wear uniforms or your own clothes kids still get judged on what they wear plus kids need to show there personality and not have to wear dull uniforms everyday. Uniforms cost more than any other clothes and most uniforms are revealing like the skirts and blouses for the girls.

• No, school uniforms are a good idea.

If we are talking about an informal uniform that comprises something like khakis or pressed jeans and a certain type of shirt, then they should be enforced and worn. It saves a lot of bullying and competition among those who can and can't afford more stylish clothes that may even be inappropriate.

• No, uniforms are comfortable.

No, school uniforms should be worn, because uniforms are such an easy way to have clothes for school. We had uniforms at my school in Australia, and it was nice not to have to worry about what I was going to wear to school. A uniform policy is easier to enforce than a dress code.

• School Uniforms Should Be Worn

No, school uniforms should be worn. A uniform brings a sense of standard and belonging to a school, and prevents many forms of bullying. Also, it makes gang identification very difficult, thus cutting back on gang pride and gang violence. Thus, a school uniform is very much a good thing.

• Bullying with uniforms

People could get bullied just for wearing uniforms they were supposed to wear. Its not fair for others to be treated for how they look, especially when wearing clothes. Uniforms can help, but they can also hurt, even in nice schools where nothing happens. So I say no to uniforms.

• Bullying with uniforms

• No way. Freedom

KIDS WENT TO WEAR what ever there went. So have freedom for every thing they went. Like I went to kids went new there's. If you are cold during the winter and the cant were pants they have to wear what they got. No freedom to think what to wear

• School uniforms create a good learning environment.

Part of helping students succeed is facilitating an environment that is conducive to learning. One of the ways to do this is to minimize distractions that may shift student focus or make it difficult for students to focus. One effective way to do this is to take student attention away from fashion, which also tends to be a socio-economic indicator by implementing school uniforms. Studies also suggest that students perform better in a more accepting environment.

• Nothing wrong with uniforms

If a school requires uniforms to be worn than there is nothing wrong with it. Kids will eventually grow up to realize that in the working world they must get up and get dressed appropriately, and this is just getting them ready for that. It would be nice if they could wear clothes freely at a young age and have fun, but there is nothing wrong with doing it early.