• Yes why not

Why shouldnt they? Restricting certain genders to play certain sports is sexist. I know plenty of guys who enjoy playing volleyball. I think coed teams are great but there should be a boys volleyball team because boys get a little more aggressive during the game and have a tendency to take the spotlight from girls.

• They absolutely should

Most schools have separate teams for most sports as it is: baseball/softball, girl's/boy's basketball, soccer, swimming, ect., ect. Why not create a boy's volleyball team? My college has one, as well as a co-ed team. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy any sport! It's not like it'll ruin the school.

• They really should !¡ :-d

Im a girl I think they should let them play with us, because back in the old days they let boys play with girls. I mean they should change in different locker rooms of course I mean no guys are looking at me.But like dodge ball is fun with boys and so is kick ball. But then there's a nother side of it because puberty what if girls start in the middle of gym that wont be good at all oh man that's embarrassing to think about that . Put in your comment!! O:-)

• Yes i agree

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes i agree

• Yes, the boys would enjoy it.

Yes, schools should allow boys volleyball, because many boys would enjoy playing it. Men's volleyball is an Olympic sport. There is nothing particularly girly about it. It is unfair to allow girls to participate in this sport, but not have a way for the boys to do the same thing. They would enjoy it, and it is a lifetime sport.

• Yes i agree

• Yes i agree