• Yes, even the question is silly.

Students are students, gay or straight. Of course a school may legislate public displays of affection but that should be across the board for any of them. Other than that, young people are either gay or they are not, and we need everyone to be educated in the most accepting ways.

• Yes. Schools should be tolerant of all people.

Yes. I think if schools are going to be required to allow all forms of religion to enter their door, then they should be non-discriminating to all forms of life style choices. I believe that schools play an important role in raising our children, and although I am not a homosexual, I fee that our youth should learn to love all people regardless of their sexual orientation.

• Yes, allow gays

Yes, schools should allow gay students, what does being gay have to do with schools? It makes no sense ones sexuality has nothing to do with how smart or not so smart they are. There are many successful gays all over the world, and they should be given a fair education.

• No no gays

Just no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no o oo o oo oo oo o o o oo o o oo o oooo o oo o o oo o oo o oo o o oo o oo